Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 81

Kevin.C

Well you know that history i am so fond of? I did some tracing of the Royal Family line and the Kings of Sweden, Norway, Finland and Denmark all decend from one King Ruso Commistard the first king of all the Russias in 879BC so obviously we had to follow the family line.

In the ancient text it does say also that the people of Finland and Denmark were 3rd class citizens and had been defeated and and forced into subserviance.

Just wishing to repeat history for our great leader Kurrassier - Thanks for listening :pirate2:

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob

St M - I understand you as my follower and disciple are part of this great realm. Pray tell what nation do you play? let me know and we may finally be-able to work to a common goal

The destruction of all things none sponge like and the creation of a greater denmark empire. Kick out my dad as he is useless and cant make a sausage in a german sausage factory.

Latest world evernt

Morocco DW spain

Wots happening in Europe

No fighting, giant love fest

Rednas has got a Redass from the spanking I'm going to give him

Still awaiting your country

Remember he who laughs last - doesnt get the joke

Dear Smuthleythe canarian,

Well, well swollen words. Give me the name of your country, I work my way to you that would be quicker because you are always leaving VIC games so quick, almost no enemy has got the channce of beating you in an old decent ground battle. It is more like a chicken run how you are playing. But if you want you can come my way, but remember we only have 73 turns, think you can manage within in this time limit?

If you still don't know what is happening in Europe at the moment than you don't are in the vicinity or you have no clue. And if you don't have any, well at least I will help you to get one.

Greetings Rednas Ruler of hjnhju etzruizu ei

Latest world evernt

Morocco DW spain

Wots happening in Europe

No fighting, giant love fest

Rednas has got a Redass from the spanking I'm going to give him

Still awaiting your country

Remember he who laughs last - doesnt get the joke

So how did you get your results back so fast, Smedley? Maybe you're playing either Morocco or Spain? And the alleged 'League of Nations Observer' says that Germany, Lowlands and France plan to declare war upon me (Great Britain). Well, anything is possible, but first Lowlands would have to break his alliance with me. And I think it's a little early for me to worry about an amphibious assault. So, I'm not saying it won't happen, I just don't think it'll happen right now. All in all, I wouldn't call the European theater a 'lovefest'--we're just gearing up for the big one.

St M - I understand you as my follower and disciple are part of this great realm. Pray tell what nation do you play? let me know and we may finally be-able to work to a common goal

The destruction of all things none sponge like and the creation of a greater denmark empire. Kick out my dad as he is useless and cant make a sausage in a german sausage factory.

Not useless, just cleaning up all your magazines with naked sea invertebrate pictures. You are one sick sponge if you ask me. One of these "ladies" turns herself inside out for Pete's sake. Oh well, nobody is all good. You do have some redeeming features.

Can't make German sausage???? That's the wurst thing you have ever said to me.

Ziemlich lustiger, dunkler Lord Dad.

Well tally ho what me old boy, top of the morning to you all. As you can see I have taken extensive English lessions and I am now fluent in Russian as well.

The Electric Shock therapy was the best however and has resulted in the correct use of the Kings English. Swedish is for commoners.

Long Live the Russian Tzar :python:

Brunnen äger rum det om förbaskad tid! (Translation: Well, it's about damn time!) Hook yourself up with an online translator from www.worldlingo.com, and you can at least make your Swedish authentic.

Well tally ho what me old boy, top of the morning to you all. As you can see I have taken extensive English lessions and I am now fluent in Russian as well.

The Electric Shock therapy was the best however and has resulted in the correct use of the Kings English. Swedish is for commoners.

Long Live the Russian Tzar :python:

Brunnen äger rum det om förbaskad tid! (Translation: Well, it's about damn time!) Hook yourself up with an online translator from www.worldlingo.com, and you can at least make your Swedish authentic.

<phew>

Had he continued, I would have had to abandon all hope of winning the game just so I could sail a huge fleet to blast every port city that Swedish Chef owns.... his incomprehensible mish-mash has the (apparently) desired effect on me, to wit: "Please everyone...come and attack me just to stop me from my incomprehenisble ramblings!"

Now if only I was playing in this game?

Senor, Monsieur, Gospodin, Senore, Denik, Golobi Slicer

:cheers: Slicer I noticed your comment line says you played in N. America in 78. Must have been a different game as I am US in 78 and I know the guy playing Canada. They are a challenge to play and it takes a lot of patience but they do start with 50% more capacity and plenty of resources!!!! Don :python:

PS MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!!!!!!

:cheers: Slicer I noticed your comment line says you played in N. America in 78. Must have been a different game as I am US in 78 and I know the guy playing Canada. They are a challenge to play and it takes a lot of patience but they do start with 50% more capacity and plenty of resources!!!! Don :python:

PS MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!!!!!!

I forget exactly which...it was so long ago. I'm not trying to usurp your place in history....I'm on vacation and don't have access to my old files. I'll check and update it!

Sorry for the mistake. :unsure::blink:

<whhhooooosh!>

<ewwww....he sliced off that country's head>

:python: Greetings to all and to spongbob a special request -----Bulgaria is requesting your help against REDASS. errrrrr Sander errrrr Greece, REDASS claimed to be allied to all however he attacked Bulgaria 6 times two successfully causing terror among the population. Great fear of the water balloons is quickly spreading among the citizens and BOB alone is in a position to bring in starfish to break the balloons.

BOB Please send many starfish

Bulgarian translater from Tunis , Hannibal :blink:

:cheers: