Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 83

Guest Spongebob

Monty, this is not fair! Bombing France and ignoring me...... :ranting:

I am not ignoring you I am ignoring your mate whatshisname. Anyway I was sure I sent some Lancasters your way again. :ranting:

Come and meet my fighters........

Tell you what, you find my Lancasters

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Monty, this is not fair! Bombing France and ignoring me...... :ranting:

I am not ignoring you I am ignoring your mate whatshisname. Anyway I was sure I sent some Lancasters your way again. :ranting:

A friend has...... :cheers:

Monty, this is not fair! Bombing France and ignoring me...... :cheers:

As you say - Come and meet my fighters........ :ranting:

Monty, this is not fair! Bombing France and ignoring me...... :cheers:

As you say - Come and meet my fighters........ :cheers:

I will not.... you cannot meet what is gone :ranting:

Guest Spongebob

Errr can I just interject in this little love triangle but... WHO THE HELL ADMITTED MONTY INTO THE SPONGE HUNTERS?

What cheek, only just noticed this, whats going on, he is my TA and I will do with him as I see fit. :ranting: Get your grubby monk features orf moi minions.

Oh and one more thing you bunch of dumb smuckes - INTERNATIONAL SPONGE HUNTERS LEAGUE - As an accronim would be ISHL NOT ISSL - Idiots :ranting:

Errr can I just interject in this little love triangle but... WHO THE HELL ADMITTED MONTY INTO THE SPONGE HUNTERS?

What cheek, only just noticed this, whats going on, he is my TA and I will do with him as I see fit. :ranting: Get your grubby monk features orf moi minions.

Oh and one more thing you bunch of dumb smuckes - INTERNATIONAL SPONGE HUNTERS LEAGUE - As an accronim would be ISHL NOT ISSL - Idiots :ranting:

Spongy be sure, you do not like to know why there is a S instead of a H. Go and die in 87 as you did in 83. Stop disturbing true fighters; attack or go and play with Patric.

The Monk

Guest Spongebob

Spongy be sure, you do not like to know why there is a S instead of a H. Go and die in 87 as you did in 83. Stop disturbing true fighters; attack or go and play with Patric.

The Monk

Well come explain it then in Sponge terms... I bet you cannot, your just giving yourself time to think of some smart retort

What cheek, only just noticed this, whats going on, he is my TA and I will do with him as I see fit. :cheers: Get your grubby monk features orf moi minions.

The Monk

Well come explain it then in Sponge terms... I bet you cannot, your just giving yourself time to think of some smart retort

You are right Michael. You should not tell him that the first title of our nice league was International Sponge Squashing League. But you were wrong Michael to think this would be a sponge rights abuse.

Yours Sandy

Do you remember me Spongebob baby mine? :ranting:

Guest Spongebob

What cheek, only just noticed this, whats going on, he is my TA and I will do with him as I see fit. :cheers: Get your grubby monk features orf moi minions.

The Monk

You are right Michael. You should not tell him that the first title of our nice league was International Sponge Squashing League. But you were wrong Michael to think this would be a sponge rights abuse.

Yours Sandy

No sorry cant remember who you are, I must still be traumatised by your back stabbing snake in the grass double crossing, lying, cheating, stealing excuse for a Plankton. :cheers:

The Monk

Yours Sandy

No sorry cant remember who you are, I must still be traumatised by your back stabbing snake in the grass double crossing, lying, cheating, stealing excuse for a Plankton. :cheers:

Thanks, it was pleasure to doom your empires.

Soon Iceland will be a free country.......Monk's land :rolleyes: .

Doubt it Monk, even you admitted you cant get here.

Just read all the rules documents and found a nice little text with bad news for you....... :woohoo:

Soon you will die my young padawan.

The Monk