Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 83

Guest Spongebob

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Market Garden was a terrible loss of life , and did little to further the Allied cause . While the Allied troops fought valiently , it was futile because they did not have the equipment or resources to deal with heavy German mechanized forces and armor . Ultimately , your air drops will face the exact same fate...they will land , maybe take the province , and then meet the heavy SS tank units and be crushed . But go ahead and land the troops...all victory points are thankfully recieved .

You are right the original operation was a disaster but what a spectacular disaster. While your squablings with Spongebob are amusing at times I do not see why you have to comment on game mechanics when you do not play. Ok you may be privy to insider knowledge but it is a little distracting. By all means continue your triad against Spongebob, he deserves it with his level of incompetence :python: while your insignt on Operation Market Garden is a valid observation your comment on victory points is unjust and should be left to those actually playing.

You are welcome! Your total lost in ship points this turn: over 2000

The Monk

I could , and I will continue....it would be a simple matter for you to put me on ignore, and end of the matter . I see what is going on the game , and so I will comment on the game ....if you don't like it , you know what to do now .

Fair enough, I have not got time for idiots, its bad enough I have to put up with spongebob but i dont have to put up with you - Ignore it is

The Führer will see the Irish one day.

I could , and I will continue....it would be a simple matter for you to put me on ignore, and end of the matter . I see what is going on the game , and so I will comment on the game ....if you don't like it , you know what to do now .

Fair enough, I have not got time for idiots, its bad enough I have to put up with spongebob but i dont have to put up with you - Ignore it is

:taz: I am not the "Führer" I am the Monk. :ranting:

Irland will met his fate as you did. ;)

The Monk

Guest Spongebob

Oi what do you mean put up with, just because your getting yo ass whupped also dont mean you can take it out on me ;)

Oi what do you mean put up with, just because your getting yo ass whupped also dont mean you can take it out on me ;)

Would you like to change the sides Spongy?

Guest Spongebob
Hey Spongy!

Still formulating an answer? You need not to change the side, simple surrender will do it! :cheers:

The Monk

Surrender is not an option :)

Hey Spongy!

Still formulating an answer? You need not to change the side, simple surrender will do it! :)

The Monk

I think if spongecus surrenders, it would help Monty more than you! :cheers:

Hey Spongy!

Still formulating an answer? You need not to change the side, simple surrender will do it! :cheers:

The Monk

I think if spongecus surrenders, it would help Monty more than you! :cannon:

Yes I know, you see I am a fair dark one :) .

The Monk