Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 83

Guest Spongebob

I think the female image you have on that picture is more in line of your vision of yourself ....you are a very disturbed individual , and I actually feel rather sorry for you......naw , not really , I don't feel sorry for you . You deserve all the abuse you get .

• Replies 922
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob

I got plenty of images I could share with you but this being a family website I would not wish to harm the little ones. Well its now my bedtime so I will let you and monk go play with eachother :rolleyes::jawdrop: sorry.... did I just say that? did'nt mean it.. anyway you keep in touch with yourself and we will lock horns on another day.... Now then where is my latest master plan

Guest Spongebob
I have to say, Sponge, your pics are fun and your mind works in mysterious ways.....very mysterious.

pst...hey all, was this politically correct enough?

Why thank you Galvorn :rolleyes: I can thank my multiple personalities for the condition of my mind :blink:

Guest Spongebob
The German high command is back from southern France. We had to recognize that a British plague is spreading all over europe. :rolleyes: I think we have to call the vermin exterminator. :blink:

The Monk

Errrrm WHAT ABOUT ME!!!! :rolleyes: I currently have 5 of you pounding me turn after turn and you have finally forced me back to my little ol Island. I can be a plague, I can cause you pain and suffering.... It will just take me 20 or 30 turns to be ready for my grand Invasion of Germany and France.

The German high command is back from southern France. We had to recognize that a British plague is spreading all over europe. :rolleyes: I think we have to call the vermin exterminator. :blink:

The Monk

Errrrm WHAT ABOUT ME!!!! :rolleyes: I currently have 5 of you pounding me turn after turn and you have finally forced me back to my little ol Island. I can be a plague, I can cause you pain and suffering.... It will just take me 20 or 30 turns to be ready for my grand Invasion of Germany and France.

For you, little one, I will send the standard low budget cleaning staff.

The Monk

The Monk

I congratulate you France on a daring airborne assault on the port of Plymouth. However we will be forces to re-take the city and place all prisoners of war to work in the Labour camps.

You have given me an idea with this daring raid - I think I will call it "Operation Market Garden" :rolleyes:

Market Garden was a terrible loss of life , and did little to further the Allied cause . While the Allied troops fought valiently , it was futile because they did not have the equipment or resources to deal with heavy German mechanized forces and armor . Ultimately , your air drops will face the exact same fate...they will land , maybe take the province , and then meet the heavy SS tank units and be crushed . But go ahead and land the troops...all victory points are thankfully recieved .

The German high command is back from southern France. We had to recognize that a British plague is spreading all over europe. :taz: I think we have to call the vermin exterminator. :python:

The Monk

I congratulate you France on a daring airborne assault on the port of Plymouth. However we will be forces to re-take the city and place all prisoners of war to work in the Labour camps.

You have given me an idea with this daring raid - I think I will call it "Operation Market Garden" <_<

Are you sure there is equipment left for your little operation?

The German high command is back from southern France. We had to recognize that a British plague is spreading all over europe. :taz: I think we have to call the vermin exterminator. :python:

The Monk

You have given me an idea with this daring raid - I think I will call it "Operation Market Garden" <_<

Are you sure there is equipment left for your little operation?

I have enough stockpiled for Operation Market Garden but I may vary the drop zone a little. If it worked for France I am sure I can fined a suitable location somewhere in Europe

Market Garden was a terrible loss of life , and did little to further the Allied cause . While the Allied troops fought valiently , it was futile because they did not have the equipment or resources to deal with heavy German mechanized forces and armor . Ultimately , your air drops will face the exact same fate...they will land , maybe take the province , and then meet the heavy SS tank units and be crushed . But go ahead and land the troops...all victory points are thankfully recieved .

You are right the original operation was a disaster but what a spectacular disaster. While your squablings with Spongebob are amusing at times I do not see why you have to comment on game mechanics when you do not play. Ok you may be privy to insider knowledge but it is a little distracting. By all means continue your triad against Spongebob, he deserves it with his level of incompetence :python: while your insignt on Operation Market Garden is a valid observation your comment on victory points is unjust and should be left to those actually playing.