Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 85

Guest Spongebob

Sorry DC your not THAT important ;)

I never said I was important, just asking why you hide???? :ph34r:

Or is the Confederacy just not brave enough to declare who they are??? :thumbsup:

Hey DC at least I have said I am playing, at least tell us that. Oh and the Confederacy changes from game to game, over the years there have been about 8 members.

In this game the Confederacy is Norway, Sweden, N Russia, C Russia and the Baltics :cheers: Long live the Confederacy and we shall rule the world once more.

so I now know where you are, since I know to whom all those countries belong to. :ph34r:

Plus picking on finland, is not going to be as easy as you think....... :cheers:

I am playing, But I am too far away to be able to ruin your group party..... :o

So eventually I will see you but it will be a while. so many countries to go through first to reach that far north. :D

So I guess the rest of middle europe should band together to fight the northen horde. :thumbsup:

DezertCamel :robot:

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D How can the Confederacy be in N. Russia, C. Russia, Norway, Baltics, and Sweden, if Switzerland and Austria are confederates? :unsure:

:ph34r: Just tell the whole truth :thumbsup:

:robot: rapoza :thumbsup:

:cheers: What happened to Spongebob? ;)

:o Did he not get the country he wanted? :ph34r:

:cheers: rapoza :ph34r:

:D How can the Confederacy be in N. Russia, C. Russia, Norway, Baltics, and Sweden, if Switzerland and Austria are confederates? :unsure:

:ph34r: Just tell the whole truth :thumbsup:

:robot: rapoza :thumbsup:

:cheers: What happened to Spongebob? ;)

:o Did he not get the country he wanted? :ph34r:

:cheers: rapoza :ph34r:

Very easy to explain, my Egyptian friend. N. Russia, C. Russia, B. States, Sweden and Norway are A confederacy, not THE Confederacy. Switzerland and I are part of the latter group, a holdover from Vic81, where I am Great Britain and SWITZ is Finland. Spartacus, who is NORWA81, is somewhere in this game, but for OPSEC reasons hasn't declared. Swedish Chef...maybe he's here, maybe he's not. You can never tell with the Swedes (I can say that, being 3/4 Swedish on my mother's side.)

Shussssh Sven - Dont explain everything, some of these people seem to have less than 2 brain cells to rub together.

As someone once said - We have nothing to fear except fear itself. And I can atribute this to a number of nations in this game

Shussssh Sven - Dont explain everything, some of these people seem to have less than 2 brain cells to rub together.

As someone once said - We have nothing to fear except fear itself. And I can atribute this to a number of nations in this game

:D Nothing to fear, why hide behind a question mark? ;)

:o rapoza :robot:

Spain checking in a little late.

Freddy we NEED to talk :cheers:

:ph34r: Hey, Spongebob is back :ph34r::thumbsup:

:thumbsup: rapoza :cheers:

Spain checking in a little late.

Freddy we NEED to talk :cheers:

Spongy, correct your game list "Vic 78 Denmark Dead" and "Vic 80 Trans Jordan Dead". Maybe you should add another line "Vic 83 doomed". After the end of Vic 77, I have now a plenty of time to take care of you 83 :thumbsup::D;) .

Your Monk

Guest Spongebob

YAWN YAWN YAWN the only thing your capable of is spouting, I am only disapointed you never turned up for this game. Anyway I am glad you remember what games I have played. I will correct my signature

Hey Spongey, what do we need to talk about. Fill me in on what is going on. I haven't had a computer for a couple of months, and I don't know who to trust, but you look trustworthy.

I agree. Mr. Squarepants has a "House"-esque quality to him (without the sophistication). You just can't help loving him. Just because he flaps his spongelips like a hurricane in Miami doesn't mean that he isn't trustworthy...just...hmmm...maybe a little lightning rod-ish.

Luv ya Bob.

S

Hey Spongey, what do we need to talk about. Fill me in on what is going on. I haven't had a computer for a couple of months, and I don't know who to trust, but you look trustworthy.

Saying Spongebob is trustworthy is like saying President Obama is a conservative.

Very easy to explain, my Egyptian friend. N. Russia, C. Russia, B. States, Sweden and Norway are A confederacy, not THE Confederacy. Switzerland and I are part of the latter group, a holdover from Vic81, where I am Great Britain and SWITZ is Finland. Spartacus, who is NORWA81, is somewhere in this game, but for OPSEC reasons hasn't declared. Swedish Chef...maybe he's here, maybe he's not. You can never tell with the Swedes (I can say that, being 3/4 Swedish on my mother's side.)

Thank you for explaining my European friend, I have been away from Victory! for 5 years.

;) So, if you are part of the real Victory! Confederacy, what bonds you together and how do you become a member? Is it old school friendship? Is it genetics? Is it the love of the game? Is it the love a woman?:cheers:

:D The Northern Confederacy seems to have a stronger starting position, will you survive?. :thumbsup:

:ph34r: rapoza :ph34r:

Saying Spongebob is trustworthy is like saying President Obama is a conservative.

My Norwegian Draconic Friend,

Sponge may have a problem controlling his mouth, but that doesn't mean he goes back on his word...at least he never has to me....once you figure out WHAT that word actually is! :thumbsup:

S