Rolling Thunder Forums

Victory! 85

Kurassier

Please don't hesitate to send your representatives in order to engage in mutually beneficial communications. The Kingdom of Persia looks forward with great anticipation to accepting your emissaries.

The Grand Shah of Persia

Anybody else see the irony of Persia being run by someone named Spartan? Just thought I'd point it out. :woohoo:

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob
Please don't hesitate to send your representatives in order to engage in mutually beneficial communications. The Kingdom of Persia looks forward with great anticipation to accepting your emissaries.

The Grand Shah of Persia

Anybody else see the irony of Persia being run by someone named Spartan? Just thought I'd point it out. :oops:

Its not me before you start banding that one about :woohoo:

Guest Spongebob
From the historical perspective , you mean the Persians might not be entirely happy to have a leader with Grecian roots ? :woohoo:

Should I :oops: Should'nt I

From the historical perspective , you mean the Persians might not be entirely happy to have a leader with Grecian roots ? :D

Should I :D Should'nt I

Greetings from the Dey of Algiers! :thumbsup:

While it's true that the Spartans and the Persians had their conflicts; we observe from a historical perpsective that the one that caused them the most problems was a Macedonian named Alexander and that would be the ironical 'leader' for Persia; given his formula for success. :thumbsup:

The Grecian Formula shows no roots. :wub:

:thumbsup::thumbsup: