Victory! 85

Kurassier

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob
Vic 85 should be here by now. Who's in? :ranting:

Doh - trust you kurryarse to open up another thread and confuse the world. Already people have declared there nation so do us all a favour and pop over to that one and let me know where you live so I can wipe you off the face of the map

BTW nice to see you playing :drunk:

so do us all a favour and pop over to that one and let me know where you live so I can wipe you off the face of the map

No thanks. Since I'm not playing a game called 'Sponge Bob's Revenge', the other thread is irrelevant. :ranting:

Ok you can talk to yourself then, ever thought of a sense of humour transplant... tell you what dont answer that, I will not feed your second hand thread :drunk:

Ahhh, little spongiebobbie, so what does spongebob's revenge mean? You'll last to turn 11? If the Monk isn't here, what's the point of playing for you? Hey, that reminds me of an old saying, If the Dark Monk isn't playing, can anybody hear a sponge scream? :ph34r::ranting:

Good luck spongie, and herels to turn 11! :cheers:

Lowlands - open for communication

Greetings to the Lowlands!

:cheers:

Greybeard,

If you want to know about the confederacy, you should read the Vic 81 thread.

Hey Spartacus, if you're not Norway in this one, shouldn't you have an extra flag? same goes for Rommel and Sven... :drunk:

Good luck boys. :woohoo:

Ok you can talk to yourself then, ever thought of a sense of humour transplant... tell you what dont answer that, I will not feed your second hand thread :cheers:

Ahhh, little spongiebobbie, so what does spongebob's revenge mean? You'll last to turn 11? If the Monk isn't here, what's the point of playing for you? Hey, that reminds me of an old saying, If the Dark Monk isn't playing, can anybody hear a sponge scream? :cheers::woohoo:

Good luck spongie, and herels to turn 11! :cheers:

Nice "nearly" Spongebob free thread Kurassier. :thumbsup: But I have to tell you that Sponges scream all day. :( That is the reason why they have to be eliminated. :drunk:

The Monk

Nice "nearly" Spongebob free thread Kurassier. :( But I have to tell you that Sponges scream all day. :cheers: That is the reason why they have to be eliminated. :drunk:

The Monk

Thank you Mr Monk, or shall I call you Dark?

Since most games are Sponge free after turn 10, I thought I'd try to have a sponge free thread. :woohoo::thumbsup:

Ok people, here is the list of announced nations:

Austria - Sven Drake

Czechoslovakia - Harbinger of Death

Egypt - rapoza

Finland - Kurassier

Greece - Coling

Hungary - Deathwalker

Iraq - DaveM

Lowlands - Earthling

Saudi Arabia - GeneralismusPeter

Switzerland - Rommel

Trans Jordan - Meaty Bites

Yugoslavia - Greybeard

undeclared - Erich von Manstein

undeclared - SpongeBob/Spartacus

I know of a few others but don't have permission to post them. Anybody else care to be listed?

:woohoo: