Rolling Thunder Forums

Victory! 85

Kurassier

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for that Slicer Bread :thumbsup: Have you taken out kurryarse yet? Can you update me on who your TA's / Allies actually are???/ I need to know who has not invaded Denmark.

Dont suppose you know who this Qrush is. - Its not you is it? :thumbsup:

Eventually you all become Qrush. I'm sure you know the Qrush very well Spongebob. <_<

Although it is really hard to Qrush Sponges in general ofcourse. Slicing Sponges on the other hand...

Go on humor me Monk, you always do <_<

I heard a rumor that the Dark Monk and Slicer were one and the same spongecus. :thumbsup:

<sigh>

Alas, my application for that status was stamped "REJECTED!" Apparently, there are all these unwritten rules that you cannot have human parents and you have to be a bottom-of-the-sea dwelling plant. Same rules for being a sponge, I hear.

Peter the Slicer

Ruler of the Bottom of Lake Ladoga

Guest Spongebob
Well played SA. You def had some luck at the start getting the NAP to drop as early as it did. But well played none the less <_<

What South Africa playing now, when did that nation join the fray :thumbsup:

Well played SA. You def had some luck at the start getting the NAP to drop as early as it did. But well played none the less :thumbsup:

What South Africa playing now, when did that nation join the fray :thumbsup:

Greetings from the Dey of Algiers! :D

Spongebob, you twit, he's not talking about South Africa! SA is the South American Consortium which is currently engaged in taking the Banana Republics on their way to Southern Applachia to subdue the Southern usA! :cheers:

What would Trans-Jordan know about South Africa? They're heavily engaged with Madagascar in an entirely different game. <_<

He's just complementing them all! :thumbsup:

:thumbsup::cheers:

Guest Spongebob
Well played SA. You def had some luck at the start getting the NAP to drop as early as it did. But well played none the less :thumbsup:

What South Africa playing now, when did that nation join the fray :D

Greetings from the Dey of Algiers! :thumbsup:

Spongebob, you twit, he's not talking about South Africa! SA is the South American Consortium which is currently engaged in taking the Banana Republics on their way to Southern Applachia to subdue the Southern usA! :cheers:

What would Trans-Jordan know about South Africa? They're heavily engaged with Madagascar in an entirely different game. <_<

He's just complementing them all! :cheers:

Ohhhhh well that explains that then :thumbsup:

What South Africa playing now, when did that nation join the fray :rolleyes:

Spongebob, you twit, he's not talking about South Africa! SA is the South American Consortium which is currently engaged in taking the Banana Republics on their way to Southern Applachia to subdue the Southern usA! <_<

What would Trans-Jordan know about South Africa? They're heavily engaged with Madagascar in an entirely different game. :)

Ohhhhh well that explains that then <_<

Glad I could clear that up for you. ^_^

Have you decided what to do with your royalties from Burger King? :rolleyes:

:beer::cheers:

Guest Spongebob
What South Africa playing now, when did that nation join the fray :rolleyes:

Spongebob, you twit, he's not talking about South Africa! SA is the South American Consortium which is currently engaged in taking the Banana Republics on their way to Southern Applachia to subdue the Southern usA! <_<

What would Trans-Jordan know about South Africa? They're heavily engaged with Madagascar in an entirely different game. :)

Ohhhhh well that explains that then <_<

Glad I could clear that up for you. ^_^

Have you decided what to do with your royalties from Burger King? :rolleyes:

:beer::cheers:

I am going to spend them on a New Amphibious Tank, dont want to waste time building landing craft when I can send the Tanks over directly

I am going to spend them on a New Amphibious Tank, dont want to waste time building landing craft when I can send the Tanks over directly

You are all quite insane. I am going to have to bring good mental health to each of you.

Of course....they WILL need guards....

NR, Sweden, you guys give up yet? You missed my divisions at Kotka.

I think I'll rename Leningrad, New Helsinki. Yea, that's the ticket! :rolleyes:<_<

Please, everyone, come visit my new port, New Helsinki. :cheers: