Rolling Thunder Forums

Victory! 85

Kurassier

I am......

Are you a Puppet, a fake, the leader of a nation willing to roll over and let its neighbours take as much land as they can in the great Norwegian Land Grab?????

Are you accusing Crunchy Frog of being...

wait for it,

wait for it.....

A SpongeBob!!!!!

Dunk!

HA! LMAO!!!

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob
I am......

Are you a Puppet, a fake, the leader of a nation willing to roll over and let its neighbours take as much land as they can in the great Norwegian Land Grab?????

Are you accusing Crunchy Frog of being...

wait for it,

wait for it.....

A SpongeBob!!!!!

Dunk!

HA! LMAO!!!

Right thats done it, Finland is toast, count me in on the invasion, I will send my Sponge Marines to Helsinki and Open up a Scandinavian Krusty Krabb

Guest Spongebob
I am......

Speaking of land grab...Austria calls it quits. I'm out.

OMG Spongebob as Denmark survives longer than another nation, I think I will quit while I am ahead :woohoo:

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:

Something to think about for the guys up North:

Norway has been curiously silent in this game.

It has been pointed out to me that the player info for Norway in Game 85 appears to be the same as for the United States in Game 84.

A little history: In Game 84, the United States rolled over for Canada.

One has to wonder who he will be rolling over for in Game 85: Sweden, N Russia, ???

I don't know about the rest of you guys, but this type of thing is getting old for me.

Deathwalker

Hungary-85

Well... I know who played US in Game 84 (I introduced him to Victory) and if he is Norway in Game 85, then he hasn't told me....and I am a bud of his. He hinted he was going to play in game 86, though. I will ask him and get back to you.

In any case, now that you have DW on me in Game 84, I have no reason to shield my identity any longer. I was hoping you would have missed my entry, but you found me.

For the record, in Game 84, the guy I know and I approached Russ for a deathmatch (which he approved) in which I prevailed. I suspected he might have joined game 85, but I thought he was going to join game 86. If he is, in fact, Norway, then that is a Russ thing, not through any contrivance I've concocted.

Deathwalker, you certainly accuse, but I gotta tell you that I have no reason to cheat in this game. I am a good enough player with enough buddies to make this game fun for all of us. So you can either accept it or not. Either way, I don't really care.

It seems you have an endless supply of "friends" in the game who are willing to sign up for a position and then hand it to you. Perhaps they are "imaginary friends".

Anyway, I call them as I see them. Everyone else can make up their own mind.

As for Game 84, we'll see if you and your "special friends" France and Spain can beat me. Based on what I have seen, I doubt it. I have no intention of rolling over for you.

Deathwalker

Portugal-84

Hungary-85

Guest Spongebob
Crunchy Frog is definitely not Spongebob , although we both might be slightly aquatic in nature....

I am also not Spongebob - Im Spartacus :woohoo:

I am......

Speaking of land grab...Austria calls it quits. I'm out.

You got dealt a tough hand in this game. However, there were some things you could have done differently. If you are interested in a debrief, drop me a PM. If not, I look forward to playing with or against you in a future game.

Deathwalker

Hungary-85

Right thats done it, Finland is toast, count me in on the invasion, I will send my Sponge Marines to Helsinki and Open up a Scandinavian Krusty Krabb

Your'e in trouble now Slicer. Spongbob has DW on me which means he will fall to me in about 2 or 3 turns!! HA! :woohoo:

Your'e in trouble now Slicer. Spongbob has DW on me which means he will fall to me in about 2 or 3 turns!! HA! :woohoo:

Crap! Just when I thought that I had you on the ropes.

Wait a sec. You are my friend. Why aren't you rolling over as easily as all of my plethora of friends in Game 84? I gotta find more 'friends' who will roll over!

Slicermann

The Grand Shah of Persia would like to extend his most cordial greetings to the leaders of all nations, and apologize for his tardiness in introducing himself earlier. There was an unfortunate issue of royal succession that had to be dealt with.

It was a most unexpected tragedy that befell my beloved older brother and former Shah while cleaning his most cherished sidearm in his private chambers. I felt even greater sadness and personal responsibility, because it was I that had gifted the gold plated Colt .45 to him. I only wish I had taken the added precaution of bestowing upon him some of the finer points of gun safety, instead of entrusting this task to a common servant that I, contrary to what those inbred malcontents in the 'anti-royalist' movement may claim, had absolutely no prior interaction with.

His loss is a tragedy that the Kingdom of Persia will not soon recover from, but I will do my best to fill his regal shoes and fulfill my.....I mean his grand plans for Persia's glorious future.

Please don't hesitate to send your representatives in order to engage in mutually beneficial communications. The Kingdom of Persia looks forward with great anticipation to accepting your emissaries.

The Grand Shah of Persia

Guest Spongebob
The Grand Shah of Persia would like to extend his most cordial greetings to the leaders of all nations, and apologize for his tardiness in introducing himself earlier. There was an unfortunate issue of royal succession that had to be dealt with.

It was a most unexpected tragedy that befell my beloved older brother and former Shah while cleaning his most cherished sidearm in his private chambers. I felt even greater sadness and personal responsibility, because it was I that had gifted the gold plated Colt .45 to him. I only wish I had taken the added precaution of bestowing upon him some of the finer points of gun safety, instead of entrusting this task to a common servant that I, contrary to what those inbred malcontents in the 'anti-royalist' movement may claim, had absolutely no prior interaction with.

His loss is a tragedy that the Kingdom of Persia will not soon recover from, but I will do my best to fill his regal shoes and fulfill my.....I mean his grand plans for Persia's glorious future.

Please don't hesitate to send your representatives in order to engage in mutually beneficial communications. The Kingdom of Persia looks forward with great anticipation to accepting your emissaries.

The Grand Shah of Persia

Death To Persia

The Grand Shah of Persia

My Dearest Grand Shah,

Приветствия к вам мой перский друг. May вы длиннее в реальном маштабе времени и процветать.

I wish you long life and the blessings that good fortune may bring.

I remain

Your Most Humble Servant

Ivan Slicerovich Pavlov

Minister of Foreign Affairs

Northern Russia

The Grand Shah of Persia

Greetings from the Dey of Algiers! :oops:

Our commisserations on the accident that befell your sibling. One cannot be held responsible for the clumsiness of others, no matter how cautious one is when presenting gifts. :woohoo:

We would also inquire [if you are quite done dismantling Iraq] about your future plans and if you would require any assistance as you proceed further West? :ranting:

We find the events out here to be somewhat stagnated, and a little intrigue might loosen things up a bit. :taz:

Wait a sec. You are my friend. Why aren't you rolling over as easily as all of my plethora of friends in Game 84? Slicermann

Sorry, didn't get the memo. :woohoo: