Rolling Thunder Forums

101 Uses of a Dead Sponge

Guest Spongebob

Guest Spongebob

Ok people it seems there are various uses already listed in the forums but here is the challenge. I want a list of 101 uses for a dead sponge :) Thats 101 seperate posts, you can post as many as you want and at the end I will list the top 10. Should prove an interesting distraction.

Over to you... :)

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok people it seems there are various uses already listed in the forums but here is the challenge. I want a list of 101 uses for a dead sponge :) Thats 101 seperate posts, you can post as many as you want and at the end I will list the top 10. Should prove an interesting distraction.

1. Use it as bait to attract more sponges. :cheers:

:thumbsup:

To use their DNA to combine with a starfish in the hopes of creating a master race to help take over the world...

Make a whoopee cushion out of it, and fill it with your own farts.

Liebe Sponge,

I use Sponges (dead or alive) to clean my shoes when I accidently step in some poo.

Adieu

Von Manstein

A DEAD SPONGE WOULD HAVE A GREATER IQ THAN ALL MEMBERS OF THE CONFEDERACY COMBINED.

A LIVE SPONGE WOULD ATTAIN ABSOLUTE SUPREMACY OVER THE CONFEDERACY BY TURN 5.

HOWEVER, AS THIS CONQUEST WOULD OCCUR IN A PADDED CELL, THE IMPACT ON THE GAME WOULD BE

MINIMAL.

A DEAD SPONGE WOULD HAVE A GREATER IQ THAN ALL MEMBERS OF THE CONFEDERACY COMBINED.

A LIVE SPONGE WOULD ATTAIN ABSOLUTE SUPREMACY OVER THE CONFEDERACY BY TURN 5.

HOWEVER, AS THIS CONQUEST WOULD OCCUR IN A PADDED CELL, THE IMPACT ON THE GAME WOULD BE

MINIMAL.

I have the strong feeling you do not like the confederacy.....