Rolling Thunder Forums

Naval Combat Primer (old)

RTGRuss

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, could we get a straight answer on the ETA of this document? Pete, when are you going to release this document???

Ā 

/Locklyn

Okay, could we get a straight answer on the ETA of this document? Pete, when are you going to release this document???

Ā 

/Locklyn

Ā 

I agree with Locklyns's sentiments.

Ā 

Ā 

Looking back I see that this thread started nearly 2 years!!!! ago. Thats when the last combat primer was released. HOLY SMOKES time flys when your having fun! :)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Oookay...are we going to see the supplement this turn? I'm real anxious to see the fighter and drone options explained, get an understanding of BOMBardment and how atmosphere affects fire from PDCs and vice versa and much much more that is yet to be explained! Will perchance the new combat results be in place this turn?

Ā 

Cheers

/locklyn

Patience

Ā 

The suplement will be revealled at the proper time (ie when Pete and Russ get around to it) so until the proper time has been revealed us poor little things must continue to ponder the unexpained mistery that is most the supernova universe.

Ā 

:D

Naval Combat Primer? :D

The next thing you'll be asking for is the Ark of the Covenant.

Ā 

Locklyn,

I completely agree with you on the need for this document.

However, I've given up. You're as likely to see this mythical beast as Krellnet is to declare war.

Ā 

Consider this; one of the reasons given for the lack of a document is all those pesky battles where players are trying to figure out on their own what the game system does.

Ā 

Game turn processing takes about two and half days. What in the world is going on during the other days between turns? Nobody knows.

Game turn processing takes about two and half days.Ā  What in the world is going on during the other days between turns?Ā  Nobody knows.

Well, this isn't the only game they run, and they ARE making incremental changes to the code.

Game turn processing takes about two and half days.Ā  What in the world is going on during the other days between turns?Ā  Nobody knows.

Well, this isn't the only game they run, and they ARE making incremental changes to the code.

Ā 

Heaven forbid they have lives outside the game too... :D

Ā 

Things seem to be moving in the right direction, if slowly.

Ā 

Ā 

-LX

• 4 weeks later...