Rolling Thunder Forums

Spongebob is the most Loved player ever

Guest Spongebob

Guest Spongebob

Well well well, I have just descovered that 132 people have viewed my profile, the only person with more views is the almighty Russ and he dont count because he is GOD!

So I am famous or is that infamous, anyway I dont care I just thought it right that I let you all know how important I really am :ranting:

I also think it only right that everyone writes below there homage to me and I will allow this to take place even by those who are not worthy to even grace the same webiverse as me

You may now proceed to pay me homage... errm be warned, anyone not showing the Sponge the proper respect will find me DW on them if at all possible and if not possible then I will send them a smelly sock in the post

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well well well, I have just descovered that 132 people have viewed my profile, the only person with more views is the almighty Russ and he dont count because he is GOD!

:ranting: :ranting: :ranting: :ranting: :ranting: :ranting: :cheers::thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Russ is indeed God

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

hmm well that makes you his... personal first slave CONGRATS

and well as a I am the Baltic God in game 80 ... this means you are my sponge slave too so you can kiss my ...

euhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm boots :ranting:

Dear Sponge.

Most Excellent and Exalted Denizen of the Deep.

I have never viewed your profile, but that is only because...

I AM UNWORTHY!!!! :ranting:

Please don't declare war on me. I couldn't bear to see you change from sponge to anemone.

Guest Spongebob

:ranting: :ranting: :ranting: :ranting: :ranting: :ranting: :cheers::thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Russ is indeed God

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

hmm well that makes you his... personal first slave CONGRATS

and well as a I am the Baltic God in game 80 ... this means you are my sponge slave too so you can kiss my ...

euhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm boots :ranting:

I think the terminology you are looking for is Son of God..... That makes me bigger than Jesus - OMG

Guest Spongebob
Dear Sponge.

Most Excellent and Exalted Denizen of the Deep.

I have never viewed your profile, but that is only because...

I AM UNWORTHY!!!! :ranting:

Please don't declare war on me. I couldn't bear to see you change from sponge to anemone.

Ah the respect I am due - I shall allow you to live. Carry on and you shall become one of the disciples along with St M :ranting:

I Respect the Sponge........ :ranting:

Only when I use one to clean up a mess, such as bird crap, rat droppings, cat hairballs and the such.... :ranting:

Then I throw the now completely useless sponge away, or throw it on a fire and watch it burn. :ranting:

So there you have it sponge, Have a nice day.... :ranting:

So go ahead sponge make my day.... Declare war on me in game 85.... :ranting:

DezertCamel :ranting:

Hehe , I can't wait to see what Rednas writes on this posting..... :ranting:

RF,

You did that perfectly for me...keep it up this way.

Greetings Rednas Ruler of France VIC79. The game is almost at his end...at least for some of us sooner as turn 73.

Yellow Victim , a death warrant from you is a guarentee of life , since any alliance with you is sure destruction and death by way of pure incompetence . To state that you are the most loved player ever is sheer lunacy , of which you are an expert of being.....

Guest Spongebob
I Respect the Sponge........ :ranting:

Only when I use one to clean up a mess, such as bird crap, rat droppings, cat hairballs and the such.... :ranting:

Then I throw the now completely useless sponge away, or throw it on a fire and watch it burn. :ranting:

So there you have it sponge, Have a nice day.... :ranting:

So go ahead sponge make my day.... Declare war on me in game 85.... :ranting:

DezertCamel :ranting:

Camel me old boy, long time no hear and I never realised you were in game 85. It is many games since we faced eachother and I have learned a lot. For example I have learned Canada is not near Denmark, that you will have a long way to go to get to Denmark and by then I will have convinced everyone that Peace is the only option and Denmark will be surounded by a wall of greater than the Walls of Jerico - Just dont sing.

You said you respect me and as such I allow you to live - Say thank you :ranting:

:thumbsup: I wub you Bobbie...but den agin...I ain't too brite nohow.

So I am famous or is that infamous, anyway I dont care I just thought it right that I let you all know how important I really am :unsure:

I also think it only right that everyone writes below there homage to me and I will allow this to take place even by those who are not worthy to even grace the same webiverse as me

You may now proceed to pay me homage... errm be warned, anyone not showing the Sponge the proper respect will find me DW on them if at all possible and if not possible then I will send them a smelly sock in the post

So I am famous or is that infamous, anyway I dont care I just thought it right that I let you all know how important I really am :unsure:

Vell...

I have to admit it Sponge. You truly are zhe greatest. I bow before you. :thumbsup:

And now if you will excuse me. I have a bottle of Dallwhinnie to finish.

Adieu,

Von Manstein