Rolling Thunder Forums

V90

Guest Spongebob

As the leader of Denmark looks out of the window of his Palace in Copenhagen, tumble weed blows past to the sound The Good, The Bad and the Ugly.

Mighty quite on this forum. Since you declared war on me prehaps I should send some water ballons your way?

Don of Central Russia ( It is a long ways from Moscow to Denmark and Central Russia is a big country )

PS pretty agressive of you Baltic States to make a drive on Moscow!!!!!!! Same thing happened to Napolean. :ranting:

Hi Don, nice to hear something from one of the Russias. A lot of Southern Russias troops at the Baltic States border. An unexpected suprise for the Baltic States. But it must be interesting to hear for Persia.

:alien2: My good Ike, without provocation you have declared war on me, I can only assume your intentions are less than noble. I will therefore send my baloon brigade towards Norway as well. <_< peace peace where is the peace.

Father of the Motherlands

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:alien2: My good Ike, without provocation you have declared war on me, I can only assume your intentions are less than noble. I will therefore send my baloon brigade towards Norway as well. <_< peace peace where is the peace.

He did the same thing to me. Of course his dastardly ally had the nerve to invade my lovely tulip laced, windmill powered, diked and tranquil homeland. The nerve of some people! :ranting:

He did the same thing to me. Of course his dastardly ally had the nerve to invade my lovely tulip laced, windmill powered, diked and tranquil homeland. The nerve of some people! :ranting:

That would be me then :ranting:

Yes it is. Ready to go home yet?

<_< My good Ike, without provocation you have declared war on me, I can only assume your intentions are less than noble. I will therefore send my baloon brigade towards Norway as well. :ranting: peace peace where is the peace.

No not yet, I got some pillaging to do around your countryside and some pesky czechs to frighten who think they can distract me from my scorched earth policy. I think the world of public opinion would agree with me when I say, any nation with as many dykes as yours needs to be cleansed. :alien2:

As the leader of Denmark looks out of the window of his Palace in Copenhagen, tumble weed blows past to the sound The Good, The Bad and the Ugly.

Mighty quite on this forum. Since you declared war on me prehaps I should send some water ballons your way?

Don of Central Russia ( It is a long ways from Moscow to Denmark and Central Russia is a big country )

PS pretty agressive of you Baltic States to make a drive on Moscow!!!!!!! Same thing happened to Napolean. :ranting:

Hi Don, nice to hear something from one of the Russias. A lot of Southern Russias troops at the Baltic States border. An unexpected suprise for the Baltic States. But it must be interesting to hear for Persia.

Yes you left me no choice when your partner in crime NR attacked Sweden. I think its in the worlds best interest that we prevent the rising of a new iron curtain over Europe. So take some vodka and go back to your dachas :ranting:

PS pretty agressive of you Baltic States to make a drive on Moscow!!!!!!! Same thing happened to Napolean. :rolleyes:

B) My good Ike, without provocation you have declared war on me, I can only assume your intentions are less than noble. I will therefore send my baloon brigade towards Norway as well. :cheers: peace peace where is the peace.

Yes you left me no choice when your partner in crime NR attacked Sweden. I think its in the worlds best interest that we prevent the rising of a new iron curtain over Europe. So take some vodka and go back to your dachas :cheers:

The Father of the Motherlands raises a toast to your demise :cheers:

:cheers: My good Ike, without provocation you have declared war on me, I can only assume your intentions are less than noble. I will therefore send my baloon brigade towards Norway as well. :rolleyes: peace peace where is the peace.

He did the same thing to me. Of course his dastardly ally had the nerve to invade my lovely tulip laced, windmill powered, diked and tranquil homeland. The nerve of some people! :cheers:

That would be me then :cheers:

No not yet, I got some pillaging to do around your countryside and some pesky czechs to frighten who think they can distract me from my scorched earth policy. I think the world of public opinion would agree with me when I say, any nation with as many dykes as yours needs to be cleansed. B)

Sorry, no checks. You have to pay cash.

PS pretty agressive of you Baltic States to make a drive on Moscow!!!!!!! Same thing happened to Napolean. :rolleyes:

B) My good Ike, without provocation you have declared war on me, I can only assume your intentions are less than noble. I will therefore send my baloon brigade towards Norway as well. :cheers: peace peace where is the peace.

Yes you left me no choice when your partner in crime NR attacked Sweden. I think its in the worlds best interest that we prevent the rising of a new iron curtain over Europe. So take some vodka and go back to your dachas :cheers:

I do think we need to take his vodka and put him under the earth in Finland :cheers:

Sorry, no checks. You have to pay cash.

I would rather you paid in Blood

It would appear that you are the one paying in blood. Thanks for the naval kills. Tired of pounding your head against a concrete wall yet? <_<

No - I will continue to assault you in any and all ways until your people are erased from the face of the world :thumbsup:

Now that sounds like something the sponge would say. Hmmm, you are playing Denmark.....

So do your 9 divisions in xArnhem feel trapped? Out of GEN yet? <_<

No - I will continue to assault you in any and all ways until your people are erased from the face of the world :unsure:

Now that sounds like something the sponge would say. Hmmm, you are playing Denmark.....

So do your 9 divisions in xArnhem feel trapped? Out of GEN yet? <_<

Its this nation, it does something to its owners that make them a little bit mad. GEN? Whats that :thumbsup: