Rolling Thunder Forums

V90

Guest Spongebob

Perhaps and then again perhaps not. It would be quite a feat indeed if the Russias were down to one city. Beware of the Russians as we are very deep indeed.

Or perhaps just lined up all nice like ducks in a row... :rolleyes::wub: plenty of good battles and fun ahead :thumbsup:

DUCKS--the DUCKS are doing very well ;)

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps and then again perhaps not. It would be quite a feat indeed if the Russias were down to one city. Beware of the Russians as we are very deep indeed.

Or perhaps just lined up all nice like ducks in a row... :rolleyes::wub: plenty of good battles and fun ahead :wub:

DUCKS--the DUCKS are doing very well :thumbsup:

Fearless leader of the Swedish people, I was beginning to believe you may have retrired to Argentina???

Father of the Motherland ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Earthling,

Did you reply to every topic?

How goes the wars in Central Europe?

Father of the Motherlands

:laugh: Had a moment to peruse the forums yesterday. The wars in Central Europe slowed to a mop up a few turns back. But now, the Balkans and our group have gotten into a full fledged knock down drag out. Looks to be quite a battle front for many turns to follow.

In a daring move the Syrians were able to kill off the Turks two most powerful forces ....the front lines have collapsed and Turkey is being over run... :woohoo:

Wow! This is huge news on that battle front. Push toward Bulgaria and Greece Predator, push toward Bulgaria and Greece!

Wow! This is huge news on that battle front. Push toward Bulgaria and Greece Predator, push toward Bulgaria and Greece!

Ya I think that is gonna be your battle to fight...All the Russia's will be fighting to save their southern brother...

I had to try! Nothing better than squeezing the competition right out of the game, correct?

Me thinks our friend predator has already been squeezed twice :laugh:in this game, lost your last army did we?

Ha! I've been under the gun the whole game but now I'm the one doing the squeezing...last army?..no way I'd of gone to batman knowing southern russia would move in behind me if it was my only force...I thought you knew me better than that...my ground forces are irrelevent now as you will soon see... :explode::joker:

Or perhaps just lined up all nice like ducks in a row... :joker::wacko: plenty of good battles and fun ahead :cheers:

DUCKS--the DUCKS are doing very well :thumbsup:

Fearless leader of the Swedish people, I was beginning to believe you may have retrired to Argentina???

Father of the Motherland :rolleyes:

I have been mixing so much concete that I have just missed alot, just been to busy.