Rolling Thunder Forums

V90

Guest Spongebob

well the people of UAE have decided to join the great nation of saudi arabia and Iraq is very close to falling as well...syria once down to one city has fought back with the help of the Jordanians and now we are pushing into Turkey to avenge their murderous rampage into our country...I'm thinking with southern russia's help needed in the middle east it leaves central russia vulnerable to the central european countries as northern is also engaged with two countries and cannot aide him either...

I would love to hear from the bulgarian alliance...send me a pm

<_< maybe you're thnking too much <_<

We usually get accused of just the opposite! :)

- SA 90

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well the people of UAE have decided to join the great nation of saudi arabia and Iraq is very close to falling as well...syria once down to one city has fought back with the help of the Jordanians and now we are pushing into Turkey to avenge their murderous rampage into our country...I'm thinking with southern russia's help needed in the middle east it leaves central russia vulnerable to the central european countries as northern is also engaged with two countries and cannot aide him either...

I would love to hear from the bulgarian alliance...send me a pm

<_< maybe you're thnking too much <_<

We usually get accused of just the opposite! :)

- SA 90

YOU, not thinking?!? It is one of the things you do best!

:) As the warmth of summer begins to fade the vast expanse of the Russia interior begins to cool. Niether the Swedes, Napolean nor Hitler's armies could conquer it. I doubt we have anything to fear from the Arabs even if they are consolidated.

In the mean time bombers beyond count begin to form into squads and into vast wings. Over 10,000 bombers await their advance into the Motherlands. More than 2000 are added every month. Any army moving into the Russias is history as it whethers on the march. <_<

<_< to the brave soldiers sent to their end. :ranting:

<_< As the warmth of summer begins to fade the vast expanse of the Russia interior begins to cool. Niether the Swedes, Napolean nor Hitler's armies could conquer it. I doubt we have anything to fear from the Arabs even if they are consolidated.

In the mean time bombers beyond count begin to form into squads and into vast wings. Over 10,000 bombers await their advance into the Motherlands. More than 2000 are added every month. Any army moving into the Russias is history as it whethers on the march. :rolleyes:

:cheers: to the brave soldiers sent to their end. :cheers:

Jihad against the Russians! :python:

<_< As the warmth of summer begins to fade the vast expanse of the Russia interior begins to cool. Niether the Swedes, Napolean nor Hitler's armies could conquer it. I doubt we have anything to fear from the Arabs even if they are consolidated.

In the mean time bombers beyond count begin to form into squads and into vast wings. Over 10,000 bombers await their advance into the Motherlands. More than 2000 are added every month. Any army moving into the Russias is history as it whethers on the march. :rolleyes:

Sounds like a plan :cheers:

We Russians will be drinking vodka in Stockholm before any Jhah takes Moscow :cheers:

We Russians will be drinking vodka in Stockholm before any Jhah takes Moscow :cheers:

OH my, :cheers: such language

Be aware of the Stockholm syndrom :cheers:

We Russians will be drinking vodka in Stockholm before any Jhah takes Moscow :python:

Mosow is a bit out of my plans, do you own anything closer? :woohoo:

- SA 90

It's only 27 areas or so, you could move cargo that far with two orders, I therefore invite the gentle leader of the Saudi people to a party. You rail halfway and we'll pick you up. You bring the camel and I'll roast it! :thumbsup: I would raise a toast but I understand you won't drink vodka. :thumbsup:

cr et all

• 1 month later...
We Russians will be drinking vodka in Stockholm before any Jhah takes Moscow :woohoo:

Mosow is a bit out of my plans, do you own anything closer? :thumbsup:

- SA 90

It's only 27 areas or so, you could move cargo that far with two orders, I therefore invite the gentle leader of the Saudi people to a party. You rail halfway and we'll pick you up. You bring the camel and I'll roast it! :cheers: I would raise a toast but I understand you won't drink vodka. :cheers:

cr et all

It seems Persia and her allies are causing us a serios delay. I may have to being this topic back up in a year or so. :drunk:

-SA 90

We Russians will be drinking vodka in Stockholm before any Jhah takes Moscow :woohoo:

Mosow is a bit out of my plans, do you own anything closer? :thumbsup:

- SA 90

It's only 27 areas or so, you could move cargo that far with two orders, I therefore invite the gentle leader of the Saudi people to a party. You rail halfway and we'll pick you up. You bring the camel and I'll roast it! :cheers: I would raise a toast but I understand you won't drink vodka. :cheers:

cr et all

It seems Persia and her allies are causing us a serios delay. I may have to being this topic back up in a year or so. :cheers:

-SA 90

:drunk:

Syria once down to one city has fought the hard fight and in successive turns eliminated both the Turkish armies and ended their regime...perhaps the Russians would like to rethink their committment and withdraw....? :thumbsup:

:rolleyes:

Perhaps and then again perhaps not. It would be quite a feat indeed if the Russias were down to one city. Beware of the Russians as we are very deep indeed. ;)

Father of the Motherlands