and then I turn, step by step, the closer I get

B) closer to what I ask??? B)

Father of the Motherlands

Ah yes, that is the real question, is it not :rolleyes:

<_< closer to what I ask??? <_<

Ah yes, that is the real question, is it not :laugh:

I noted on signature line you have survived 6 games, I have as well survived many as well. The only overlapping game is 78, you were France and I United States. I did not win but conquered much of Norway, Sweden, Finland and Northern Russia and was on the main land in Denmark, Lowlands and parts of France where we were losing to a coalition in Central Europe. Better luck in this game you will need it.

• 3 weeks later...

Don how are things going to the North? We are just having a ball down here in the sands of Saudi Arabia, UAE, Syria, and Iraq. I think it is nice for you that all of your neighbors are tearing each other apart, a rare if beneficial start for a game of Victory. I find myself down my capital city but up on some prime UAE realestate. We have started condtruction on an indoor ski resort by the way. Maybe after the war we can grab some snow bunnies and have a beer... :oops:

Saudi Arabia 90

:thumbsup: closer to what I ask??? :thumbsup:

Ah yes, that is the real question, is it not :thumbsup:

I noted on signature line you have survived 6 games, I have as well survived many as well. The only overlapping game is 78, you were France and I United States. I did not win but conquered much of Norway, Sweden, Finland and Northern Russia and was on the main land in Denmark, Lowlands and parts of France where we were losing to a coalition in Central Europe. Better luck in this game you will need it.

Don how are things going to the North? We are just having a ball down here in the sands of Saudi Arabia, UAE, Syria, and Iraq. I think it is nice for you that all of your neighbors are tearing each other apart, a rare if beneficial start for a game of Victory. I find myself down my capital city but up on some prime UAE realestate. We have started condtruction on an indoor ski resort by the way. Maybe after the war we can grab some snow bunnies and have a beer... :taz:

Saudi Arabia 90

:) closer to what I ask??? :taz:

Ah yes, that is the real question, is it not :(

:) We are busy fighting the snow bunnies in the artic, much blood but watch the world news in the next few turns. <_<

• 2 weeks later...
If I know you and I think I do I would think its the enemies of Syria that should be worried

:rolleyes: We certainly have had a tough time of it second game in a row I've been invaded by two countries by turn 5...Syrian forces have rallied with an unexpected thrust into the heart of the enemy...their courageous sacrifice has inspired the remaining Syrians to counterattack and take back lost territory... ;)