Rolling Thunder Forums

V90

Guest Spongebob

Ive been seeking advice on how to survive as Denmark from Spongebob :cheers:

Excellent! So Denmark should be ours in a couple of turns! :ranting::cheers:

I forgot to mention - I have completly ignored everything he said :cheers:

Are you sure? Denmark appears to be looking more and more like the Northern Lowlands.... :rolleyes:

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In an effort to save themselves persia and turkey have joined the russian alliance...I guess desperate times call for desperate measures :rolleyes:

What about their other allies? Did you murderize them? :drunk:

well the people of UAE have decided to join the great nation of saudi arabia and Iraq is very close to falling as well...syria once down to one city has fought back with the help of the Jordanians and now we are pushing into Turkey to avenge their murderous rampage into our country...I'm thinking with southern russia's help needed in the middle east it leaves central russia vulnerable to the central european countries as northern is also engaged with two countries and cannot aide him either...

I would love to hear from the bulgarian alliance...send me a pm

well the people of UAE have decided to join the great nation of saudi arabia and Iraq is very close to falling as well...syria once down to one city has fought back with the help of the Jordanians and now we are pushing into Turkey to avenge their murderous rampage into our country...I'm thinking with southern russia's help needed in the middle east it leaves central russia vulnerable to the central european countries as northern is also engaged with two countries and cannot aide him either...

I would love to hear from the bulgarian alliance...send me a pm

:rolleyes: maybe you're thnking too much :drunk:

In an effort to save themselves persia and turkey have joined the russian alliance...I guess desperate times call for desperate measures :rolleyes:

Yes it does. If Libya, Morocco and Tunisia had listen to what I said turn 3, we would not be facing such overwhelming odds.

I should be a fortune teller. It unfolded exactly as I said it would.

Oh course Andy is the best used car salesman I have ever seen

Yes it does. If Libya, Morocco and Tunisia had listen to what I said turn 3, we would not be facing such overwhelming odds.

well had they listened then the russians would be fearing you guys right now instead of helping you...but now you have their help so in the end what really is the difference?

well had they listened then the russians would be fearing you guys right now instead of helping you...but now you have their help so in the end what really is the difference?

The difference is we would be in a much better position.

We would have had a more even fight without the Algerian air force involved.

If Tunisia had survived, Tunisia might have worked something out with Libya, if Libya was playing.

Libya then would have had a secure border and he could have kept Egypt out of Iraq.

So if any two of those three had seen the hand writting on the wall, we would be sitting in opposite seats.

The Russians would not have had as much to fear as the Bulgarians.

Our previous agreements and alliances would have secured that boarder for Southern.

But again, hats off to Andy. He has a silver tongue. I believe what I have been told, he can sell snow to Eskimos!

Is anyone updating the map?

The last one is from half a year ago. Monty was keeping the map up to date. I could try making a map, but then I'd need the complete world events and alliance structures for the last 12 turns or so. As none of my teammates in game 87 or 89 are in this game, it is up to Monty.

The last one is from half a year ago. Monty was keeping the map up to date. I could try making a map, but then I'd need the complete world events and alliance structures for the last 12 turns or so. As none of my teammates in game 87 or 89 are in this game, it is up to Monty.

Monty isn't playing anymore in this game. I will send you the recent world events and the alliances as far as i know.

Monty isn't playing anymore in this game. I will send you the recent world events and the alliances as far as i know.

Sorry guys, guess it's my fault Monty isn't playing anymore. :rolleyes: