Rolling Thunder Forums

V90

Guest Spongebob

Hey there my friend Predator, :angry2: yes many losses on our part but with an income of over 22,000 in Central Russia alone I can build 10 t-34/85 per turn which still is more than you and your allies can kill. :):)

Too bad you decided to not go after the central alliance in the mid-game. You would have made it to the English channel by now with all of your arm production. Oops there goes another 18 Russian divisions in Persia this turn!

- SA 90

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in hindsight maybe I should've given that army fuel to move at erzerum :huh:

Thanks to the Links for a good game...nothing like trench warfare to pass the time!!

After being attacked by turkey and Iraq on turn 4 and being conquered down to one city at one point we are just happy to say we finished the game with country intact!

Also thanks to my allies for all their help, always fun playing with andy and matt!!

on to 95......

in hindsight maybe I should've given that army fuel to move at erzerum :huh:

Thanks to the Links for a good game...nothing like trench warfare to pass the time!!

After being attacked by turkey and Iraq on turn 4 and being conquered down to one city at one point we are just happy to say we finished the game with country intact!

Also thanks to my allies for all their help, always fun playing with andy and matt!!

on to 95......

I has been fun, and there are 3 more turns left! I am interested to see how the points work themselves out for the remaining teams.

SA 90

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Wow what a close finish we had. All three teams just a few points off each other. I don't think I have ever been in a game that close. Gotta hand it to Predator who came up with the plan to give up land but inflict massive casualties. Thanks for a fun game everyone.

Andy aka Saudi 90

This is the closest result I have ever seen. Five points separating three alliances? WOW! And only 24 points (total) separated the five middle eastern TA's aggregate score from the five european TA's aggregate score.

Congrats to the winners. Hope to see some of you guys in the 'No-TA' game.