Rolling Thunder Forums

V90

Guest Spongebob

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would think the bear is the Russians, nice kick, we have kicked back a little wouldn't you say-------20,000 ground kills in two or three turns among us.

Russians

well thats the age old problem isn't it!? when you kick the bear he wakes up and bites you on the ankle...losses will continue to be heavy on both sides...but the Syrians are resilient and committed

• 1 month later...

good players vs good players ( with bad terrain thrown in) = trench warfare :joker:

Well, on the other end of the world, we have an average player (me) against a good player in Algeria. Our trench is the straights of Gibraltar. Working to get Edwin off of MY Iberian peninsula. Should be interesting! :beer:

• 2 weeks later...

:) Ahh my freind that is true however look what then happened to the Trans-Jordan Army protecting you;it was cut in half with no losses, another 2200 ground kills <_< The Trenches at least in this area are still holding. Russia T-34 in trenches, just doesn't seem right.

By the way that was a great way to get 100 fighter groups to protect your army, Trans-Jordan in the province and Syrian in the City---never have I seen that before.

Father of the Motherland

:) Ahh my freind that is true however look what then happened to the Trans-Jordan Army protecting you;it was cut in half with no losses, another 2200 ground kills <_< The Trenches at least in this area are still holding. Russia T-34 in trenches, just doesn't seem right.

By the way that was a great way to get 100 fighter groups to protect your army, Trans-Jordan in the province and Syrian in the City---never have I seen that before.

Father of the Motherland

sometimes you have to be creative when you are the small kid on the block :joker: