Rolling Thunder Forums

V90

Guest Spongebob

Can the central russians come out and play again? :explode:

Well the first time Russ ran last turn you lost most of the rest of your 12th army, but since it looks like he forgot to run your turn you got a reprieve and retreated back to draw replacements before I could attack it again. Now you want me to fight your 1st army. Well it would help if you let me know if it stayed in Yesilyrut or advanced into xBitlis. Either way I'll not come out in the open just because you say the odds are 5 armys to two. Me thinks you forgot to count the Trans-Jordan armies and the Egyptian armies. <_<

Father of the Motherlands

Indeed you surely didn't expect me to be a sitting duck for you did you!? The Syrians have grown tired of siiting under the bomber umbrella of the Russians so have pulled back to yesilyurt under our fighter umbrella..no worries I will be back for the final dance...

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<_< Well we'll have to see how to break that umbrella, I am more concerned about the T-34's waiting for me. PS by the way next time I advance hopefully my draw fuel and munitions orders work. That was a big army you destroyed, Its a good thing Russia has plenty of manpower and arms. <_<

<_< Nine bombing runs, 700 planes shot down and almost 2 divisions destroyed, oh well they are rebuilt now :)

So are the planes :)

By the way, we are going to start selling cheap S. Russian land parcels soon to poor Saudis' and their African allies. There is an entire Eastern front there for the taking! :rolleyes:

SA 90

• 5 weeks later...

looks like at long last an all out assault by the russians...Mmmmm..the last effort ended badly so lets see what this effort brings... :explode:

I thought you dropped :) Have you finally repaired your armies for the assult from Hungrians, Cezhs, Austrians and Russians?

Father of the Motherlands

looks like at long last an all out assault by the russians...Mmmmm..the last effort ended badly so lets see what this effort brings... :explode:
I thought you dropped :) Have you finally repaired your armies for the assult from Hungrians, Cezhs, Austrians and Russians? Father of the Motherlands

sorry bro I don't drop games..(.except 88 but that was because all the cheating going on)...yea not worried about those foreigners that had to float across it's the russians we have our eyes on...my armies have long since been repaired just been waiting on you....let fight!!

I always enjoy fighting among friends, I shall be more careful, Your figher cover tore up my bombers :angry2: I thought my advance to contact would break your fighter cover but didn't expect an army there!!!!!!!!! :angry2:

The syrians outnumbered by the millions of russians running around have to suprise to survive...russians are like cockroaches you kill 18 div and 36 more appear...what the heck!! :ranting:

:) I will give you a little insight-------what does over 200 divisions of t-34/85's sound like on the move? :) We do have a fuel issue perhaps we could use :beer:

we need a little clarification....is that 200 russian t-34's or 200 central russian t-34's? either way i'm gonna need more body bags.. :nuke:

:) I will give you a little insight-------what does over 200 divisions of t-34/85's sound like on the move? :) We do have a fuel issue perhaps we could use :beer:

we need a little clarification....is that 200 russian t-34's or 200 central russian t-34's? either way i'm gonna need more body bags.. :nuke:

Yes you will need many more body bags, we noticed armies advancing north, did you promise 7 vigins to each of your soldiers? :rolleyes: We Russians don't since we allow women in the service, makes our numbers bigger and keeps everyone happy without needing to die. :rolleyes: