Rolling Thunder Forums

V90

Guest Spongebob

Persian and Central Russian air losses are staggering especially over the last couple of turns. It is good to finally see our advanced fighter cover actually start to turn bomber groups back now. There might be T34s in the trenches but there are Mustangs and Focke-Wulfs over head! :)

SA 90

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Central Russia alone has more than 100 T-34 divisions, add to that the other Russias and whats left of the Persian army and that will take a lot of bombers,considering each bomber group only takes out less than a half division. But I am getting very tired of your fighters. They killed untold numbers of Persia bombers trying to retake Tehran. In the end the Egyptian army was liquidated. :)

When are the armies in front of Kars going to come out and play? <_<

Father of the Motherland

• 2 weeks later...

Central Russia alone has more than 100 T-34 divisions, add to that the other Russias and whats left of the Persian army and that will take a lot of bombers,considering each bomber group only takes out less than a half division. But I am getting very tired of your fighters. They killed untold numbers of Persia bombers trying to retake Tehran. In the end the Egyptian army was liquidated. :)

When are the armies in front of Kars going to come out and play? <_<

Father of the Motherland

If you consider the 2 divison van that was at the front of Egypt's forces that took Tehran as a victory then take what you can I guess. The bombers lost attacking those two divisions was staggering, and Persia's force that retook Tehran is also dead now.

Is that S. Russia I see coming down the mountains to aid Persia?

SA 90

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm waiting for you predetor :rolleyes: won't you come out and play?

Leader of the Russian hordes and a couple of Persians

haha careful what you wish for leader of the russian hordes and are you sure there are still any persians to command? (farmers don't count).

20 turns of trench warfare in the mountains with t-34's with no ground given or gained and 20 turns to go...think I'm gonna go watch paint dry for awhile as I need a break from all this exitement! :joker:

:angry2: A great victory for Syrian army-------------but wars aren't won by single victories-------------waiting for the counterattack results <_< Four more armies enter the front.

Two things Russians have; troops and land, three if you count the T-34 tank.

We shall fight on Predator, you & I, we shall fight on. :)

Father of the Motherlands

• 2 weeks later...

:angry2: A great victory for Syrian army-------------but wars aren't won by single victories-------------waiting for the counterattack results <_< Four more armies enter the front.

I gotta say outnumbered at least 5 armies to 2 I thought the russians would try to over run the syrian position...perhaps after losing 18 div of their brethren their heart just wasn't in it...the syrians prowess and determination on the battlefield has been one songs are written about and we do not think less of the russians for using such caution...ALL HAIL THE SYRIANS!!!! We fight on no matter how outnumbered.....

It is clear some kind of deal has been reached between central europe and the russians...we are now fighting the entire world and will not back down from any challenge to make the game easier...it is obvious after initial success in eastern europe and scandinavia the russians have devoted all their resources and politcal influence to our demise...despite the odds we are pushing the front north into russia as we speak!!!!!!!!!!!!

I gotta say outnumbered at least 5 armies to 2 I thought the russians would try to over run the syrian position...perhaps after losing 18 div of their brethren their heart just wasn't in it...the syrians prowess and determination on the battlefield has been one songs are written about and we do not think less of the russians for using such caution...ALL HAIL THE SYRIANS!!!! We fight on no matter how outnumbered.....

It is clear some kind of deal has been reached between central europe and the russians...we are now fighting the entire world and will not back down from any challenge to make the game easier...it is obvious after initial success in eastern europe and scandinavia the russians have devoted all their resources and politcal influence to our demise...despite the odds we are pushing the front north into russia as we speak!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually, it is all a big conspiracy starting many turns ago. I knew I would be playing against you in the Gonzo championship, so I engineered all of this to distract you from football..... :holiday::beer:

Can the central russians come out and play again? :explode:

Well the first time Russ ran last turn you lost most of the rest of your 12th army, but since it looks like he forgot to run your turn you got a reprieve and retreated back to draw replacements before I could attack it again. Now you want me to fight your 1st army. Well it would help if you let me know if it stayed in Yesilyrut or advanced into xBitlis. Either way I'll not come out in the open just because you say the odds are 5 armys to two. Me thinks you forgot to count the Trans-Jordan armies and the Egyptian armies. <_<