Rolling Thunder Forums

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Rednas

Hi All,

I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Greetings Rednas

Guest Spongebob

Yes yes yes.... Merry Christmas, Happy New Year.. Bahh Humbug...... Your All Going To Suffer at the Hands of the Sponge

What, just because its Christmas did you expect anything else? :santa::thumbsup:

Merry Christmas everyone. And best wishes for the next year.

This time last year we all were combing our attics for spare Apple parts.

Let's hope this time next year we all will be hooked on Victory "2".

:thumbsup: Merry Christmas! Feliz Navidad! Frohes Weihnachten! Joyeux Noel! In any language, happy holidays! To my brothers and sisters in the Armed Forces of the United States, and to all military everywhere, may this day find you safe. I wish you success in your mission, and a safe return to your loved ones.

:thumbsup: And, of course...Happy Birthday, Jesus!

:thumbsup: Merry Christmas! Feliz Navidad! Frohes Weihnachten! Joyeux Noel! In any language, happy holidays! To my brothers and sisters in the Armed Forces of the United States, and to all military everywhere, may this day find you safe. I wish you success in your mission, and a safe return to your loved ones.

:thumbsup: And, of course...Happy Birthday, Jesus!

Gelukkig Kerstfeest

С Рождеством

Gëzuar Krishtlindjet

Շնորհավոր Սուրբ Ծնունդ:

Hauskaa joulua

Glædelig jul

Can't be too careful these days with all of the various members of the military out there in the cold mountains of Afghanistan (and other places). My best friend Tom is there.

S.S.

I did not know Tom had been deployed there. My family will keep him in our prayers. So many things that we take for granted are made possible by people like you and him. I did not have the honor of serving but my father (korea) and brother did. I feel and pray for all the families in the world who have loved ones in harms way pursuing freedom for all.

gelukkig niewjaar

See! I am so glad that I remembered well wishes for our large contingent of Dutch players!

True story: met a Dutch guy on the train from Amsterdam (no...not xAmsterdam) to Vienna. He spoke perfect English with an American accent. I asked him where he lived. I was somewhat surprised to hear him tell me he lived in Arnhem and was Dutch. I asked, "why do you speak English so well?" He replied, "who speaks Dutch?" Well, I know that the answer is definitely, all of my new Dutch friends here at RTG Forum! :-)

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU - especially my good friend Robert (the sponge).

Your Humble Servant (and to some, like Tim, Conqueror)

Slicer