Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 91

Hamish

Today, it's peace...

Tomorrow, it will be... :P

:thumbsup:

You should live in my head, its war every day

Hey, that would be a good curse! "May you live in spongecus's head!"

He is in my head, conclusive proof is yet to be established but rumour has it Micky is Spongebob and rumours of my retirment have been greatly exagerated. Only time will tell if Sponge remains supreme or if this upstart called Micky becomes the new dominate Sponge Personality.

Well, luckily it's not that hard a task to prove i'm nowhere near from, of, or related to, you. I only need to survive to turn 11... :thumbsup:

Right, so where are those navy plans... :thumbsup:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate to see anybody falsely maligned. I know that Mickey is not Spongecus the Clueless.

In support of that, I formally offer an alliance to Mickey of Italy if he wants it. This is something I would not do if Italy was run by spongecus. :P

Khan Umor,

In Christ the Lord Faithful Emperor and Autocrat of all Bulgarians

Guest Spongebob

Dont worry peeps Im only around till turn 3 when all the fighting starts, only wishing to keep the masses entertained until the fightings starts then Im off on my merry travels, a world tour of all the battles I have lost.

Hey cootie was I not instrumental in your downfall in 87, you can be classed as one of those who I gave a bloody nose to along with EarThing. So what pathetic nation are you this time, Czech again with your buddies. Your still doomed no matter what nation you play.

In support of that, I formally offer an alliance to Mickey of Italy if he wants it.

Khan Umor,

In Christ the Lord Faithful Emperor and Autocrat of all Bulgarians

Ooooohhhh..... *flutters eyelashes* :P Will you be Totally mine?

I do get alliance offers from all over the continent (and further away), so i have to be careful to leave enough enemies to conquer, i'm running out of them at this pace! :thumbsup: However, as you don't seem to threaten my sovereignty over Mare Nostrum i guess you're ok. :thumbsup:

Dont worry peeps Im only around till turn 3 when all the fighting starts, only wishing to keep the masses entertained until the fightings starts then Im off on my merry travels, a world tour of all the battles I have lost.

Hey cootie was I not instrumental in your downfall in 87, you can be classed as one of those who I gave a bloody nose to along with EarThing. So what pathetic nation are you this time, Czech again with your buddies. Your still doomed no matter what nation you play.

Just email the pictures to both of us. Wait, I can do that. duh. OK. What??? He wore white? Some people have no idea about social norms.

Yeah, I probably will abandon the boards when Sponge leaves too. Something about him taking our head with him. If you see a DW from Lake Titicaca just ignore it and the legions of aquatic soldiers that invade... er come to visit your country. We are HARMLESS. Repeat 100,000 times before going to sleep tonight. Count the friendly mermen as they parade by to help you sleep.

Turn 3 can be processed today. So go away you silly english kaaannigit, or I will taunt you a second time. :P

Guest Spongebob

Well I guess thats it then :P no more words of wisdom, no more thoughts on life the universe and everything, no more crimes against fashion, no more expert musings on battle strategy, no more..... well no more Sponge (snif snif)

Will you miss me? :thumbsup:

Bye then.

SIM-POL's in a nutshell:

Algeria TA'd to Tunisia

France TA'd to Germany

Germany TA to France, Hungary

Italy TA'd to Bulgaria, Rumania; at war with Austria, Yugoslavia

Turkey TA'd to Syria, Iraq, S Russia

Yugoslavia TA'd to Austria, Greece; at war with Italy, Rumania

Norway TA'd to Sweden, Finland, C Russia

Sweden TA'd to Norway, Finland, C Russia

N Russia TA'd to Canada, Baltic States

C Russia TA'd to Norway, Sweden, Finland

Rumania TA'd Bulgaria, Italy; at war with Yugoslavia

Egypt TA'd to Trans-Jordan

Trans-Jordan at war with Syria

That's what I found on my SIM-POL's and World Events. Who am I TA'd to? Go do your own SIM-POL!

Very gentlemanlike of my neighbours to save me the BPA/DW work. :P

I would like to thank Yugoslavia for the most effective LFE ever! Feel free to try and cross the border again if i have a new stack of green divisions waiting to become line... your buddy Austria will be so happy that he'll now be counter-attacked with an all-line corps to cut of his feeble spearhead that raced south!!! :thumbsup:

With the usual remarks about subjectivity, rumours, propaganda etc:

As the game progresses the % of facts will increase.

Here is a new map:

victory-map-diplomacy-91t03.png

Changed some colours. While I agree that Burgundy is a much nicer color than Yellow it would clash horribly with the red in the middle east and the purple in NW Europe.

The green Question mark is there because I am hearing confliucting things on the relationship between dark green and Canada.

Two wars at the moment. There will be a lot more.

Still six nations silent and not tied up in any rumour of a TA:

- Lowlands

- Denmark

- UAE

- Libya

- Czechoslovakia

- Ireland

Here is a new map:

Changed some colours. While I agree that Burgundy is a much nicer color than Yellow it would clash horribly with the red in the middle east and the purple in NW Europe.

The green Question mark is there because I am hearing confliucting things on the relationship between dark green and Canada.

- Lowlands

- Denmark

- UAE

- Libya

- Czechoslovakia

- Ireland

I did check Czechoslovakia and Lowlands; they have alliances, but as yet no total alliances. As for Canada's relationship with the MPS bloc: he is, apparently, TA'd with Morocco, but not with Spain or myself.

Here is a new map:

- Lowlands

- Denmark

- UAE

- Libya

- Czechoslovakia

- Ireland

There is no USA-Iceland TA.

Here is a new map:

- Lowlands

- Denmark

- UAE

- Libya

- Czechoslovakia

- Ireland

Also, Greece is TA'd with Yugoslavia, and therefore should be gray. I'll check other nations next turn. I didn't find Switzerland involved in any TA's, but at the same time I didn't SIM-POL him directly.

Here is a new map:

- Lowlands

- Denmark

- UAE

- Libya

- Czechoslovakia

- Ireland

Don't care if it clashes, actually I would prefer it to clash. Burgundy is much better than yellow.