Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 91

Hamish

Guest Spongebob

Where else could I plagerise such quotes, the last original thought I had was in 1976 when i decided to take shelter from the sun. I got a few French ones also, been reading about that Napoleon bloke. Wow what a warmonger, I wonder if he was as big a murdering barsteward as Adolf, he sure had a bigger chunk of the world.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ich frage euch: Wollt ihr den totalen Krieg? Wollt ihr ihn, wenn nötig, totaler und radikaler, als wir ihn uns heute überhaupt erst vorstellen können?

Heh. So you're reading Wikipedia too, Spongie?

What!?!?? spongecus can read?!?!??!? :beer:

I remember that your used to show a list of games at the end of your postings, and in it were all the victory games that you played in. That was quite a list. When were you ever strong? I can't remember.

You do, however, have a certain perseverence, you make a satisfying sound ("squash") when ran over, have a substantial contribution to the number of posts on the forum and show a disturbing lack of taste in color. Please let your avatar turn back Yellow.