Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 91

Hamish

Guest Spongebob

Germany attacked Lowlands, but you attacked Germany all out of your own volition... you broke the alliance, declared war and invaded. Somehow that doesn't comply with victim-status... :P

Yes... Well... Symantics

He's Big, I'm Small, I'm Right, He's Wrong and there is nothing he can do about it

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our pilots have finished dismantling Irish shipbuilding and could reach other shores. Offer peace, After all someone once said - Strength lies not in defense but attack

Mmmmm....I thought that to be a veiled threat....no matter we continue to patrol our shores....enjoy ireland though I'm sure the Irish probably have other ideas and I don't recall seeing any of their cities fall...

No threat intended, veiled or otherwise. Just offering another possible outcome if peace cannot be reached.

It takes a great man to declare war and a greater man to secure the peace.

Sooooo.... did you secure peace with the Irish yet?

No threat intended, veiled or otherwise. Just offering another possible outcome if peace cannot be reached.

It takes a great man to declare war and a greater man to secure the peace.

Sooooo.... did you secure peace with the Irish yet?

yes we did.. we killed them all :python: and i have peace with it! :santa::)

AHA!!!!

We have sent no spies to Sweden, we fully admit to sending recon sorties to Norway, after all you did declare war on us. The window for peace is is quickly closing. I will say what we found floating in your ports has us concerned. Offer peace so our pilots can rest. Norway has no intrest for us, your country has no decernable deposits worth exploiting, your population centers are few and far between, what possible advantage would we gain in invading such a third world country.

We have sent no spies to Sweden, we fully admit to sending recon sorties to Norway, after all you did declare war on us

straight off Sweden's turn:

POLITICAL ACTIVITY AND GENERAL INTELLIGENCE

Your nation was ceded xLuiea from Norway

Your nation was ceded Luiea from Norway

Espionage agents of Iceland were captured within your borders

and what concerns you about whats floating in my ports? how do you think I got where I am in northern russia? Duh! what do you think sunk northern russia's battle fleet? double duh!

I'm not interested in your paranioa or blatant lies...send your pilots they won't come home :python:

I can only assume you consider captured territory part of Sweden, we do not recognise Sweden’s claim on foreign soil so we insist no spies were sent to Sweden. We did arrest some suspected spies poking around Icelandic armament factories. We respect international law and the Geneva Convention and let the suspects go due to a lack of evidence but mark my words, spies captured will be interrogated and sentenced accordingly.

It is obvious to the people of Iceland that peace with our Scandinavian brothers is not an option, we have other more pressing matters and regretfully we must close our embassy in Oslo. We find it best to concentrate on bringing liberation to Irish potato farmers and ignore the blinkered and fool hardy.

Good day.

Your nation was ceded xLuiea from Norway

Your nation was ceded Luiea from Norway

Espionage agents of Iceland were captured within your borders

He really didn't mean to spy on Sweden... he was checking your dangerous anti-Iceland build-up in xLuiea when suddenly you handed the entire invasion jumping point over to Sweden in a devious move to confuse his noble spies, so they got caught! :laugh::ninja:

<snip>

I have a suggestion.

Since I am a new player I suggest you let me take back my homecountry undisturbed (no air raids or units from Germany and France in the territories or cities till I have my homecountry back and economy running -- so sort of a 2-turn Cease-Fire (except for me taking back my territories.)

<snip>

I am sure you will accept my generous offer.

I assume the brutal, unannounced and indiscriminate invasion of Brussels province where 10's of thousand of acres of agricultural space was lost which was needed to feed the starving in xBrussels, and the violation of dutch sovereign airspace by Germany, Switzerland and France while terror bombing civilian targets including but not limited to schools, hospitals and daycare facilities means you don't accept my offer of a cease fire?

I can categorize this only as a desperate attempt of the despot leader of France to boost the morale of her nation after the losses against Spain and Portugal at the cost of innocent lives!

And I guess even while France lost its Mediterranean and most of the southern provinces and the citizens of France are looking towards their leaders for wisdom and guidance, even while Germany lost 10 divisions to the Danish Vikings and Marne and Kiel are in foreign hands, the leadership of the axis of evil can only dream of death and destruction and wishes to open up a new front in the great hilly forests of the Ardennes.

I weep for the unnecessary loss of live, and I am ashamed to be a leader of men if leaders of men are to be associated with you, grabbing at the last straws of hope in your death throes and dragging old men, women and children down with you into the grave... towards hell.

I call on all the free nations, the nations who stand for freedom and liberty to stop this madness, and unite agains the axis of evil. You are all cordially invited to a summit at the Palace on the Dam in xAmsterdam to discuss the future of the world.

His Royal Highness Prince Edwin of Orange

I call on all the free nations, the nations who stand for freedom and liberty to stop this madness, and unite agains the axis of evil. You are all cordially invited to a summit at the Palace on the Dam in xAmsterdam to discuss the future of the world.

Are you totally mad? You've just ranted about German, French and Swiss bombers flying over populated centers of that country which used to be lowlands, and you want to invite us VIPs to xAmsterdam? That is about as stupid as taking a job as a Swiss fighter pilot, a guaranteed death wish.