Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 92

Edwin

Ottoman forces have crossed the Saudi border to end the reign of the undemocratic oil sheiks and their waste of natural resources building idiot leisure-facilities in the desert.

B) forces are armed with sunglasses.

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stop, these Saudis are under Confederacy protection, will will arrive in about 2 years. Please do not cross the border or else.

Ahh poor Saudis. Well, if they are under Confederacy "protection", it's best to put the Saudis out of their misery quickly. Let's go Ottoman, faster, faster!

Is it this 'confederacy' that has advised Transjordan, Libya and Algeria to dig in as deep as they can?

Algeria has only lost 2 major cities (so far) and already he does nothing but build concrete walls? Ah well.... target practice for the bombers.....

Stop, these Saudis are under Confederacy protection, will will arrive in about 2 years. Please do not cross the border or else.

Damn!, due all that sand we can't see the borderline :o

Damn!, due all that sand we can't see the borderline :o

Hmmm, in Galaxies far far away (v87), this same argument was used against the Transjordan citystate. In retrospect, they were right. Only now that Algerian cities are liberated by Transjordan naval, air and groundtroops, do we realize how far we've come. But the tanks just kept on rolling. Hard to find a border there, the only thing we did find was a lot of oil bubbling up between the sand.... :-)

Guest Spongebob

Dont you just hate Spitfires, I am going to make a new proclamation - The word Spitfire shall be band and held in as much contempt as the words Discus, Fish and Monk

• 2 weeks later...

Dont you just hate Spitfires, I am going to make a new proclamation - The word Spitfire shall be band and held in as much contempt as the words Discus, Fish and Monk

I bet you can build planes faster than I can shoot them down AND ships faster than I can sink them. Please keep trying so we can discover the truth of this question! One final question remains, can I destroy your armies faster than you can replenish them. To date the answer is a resounding YES.

Notice to all nations in the region: Denmark is defenseless and bankrupt. His ships litter the bottom of the Skagarrik Straits, his armies are cut off from supply and replenishment and are being demolished, and his air force litters the forests and peaceful farmland of Sweden's countryside.

Denmark's homeland is ripe for invasion. The war he brought to peace loving Sweden has been ruinous for the Danish nation, but we will gladly welcome our Danish brothers back into a Greater Sweden now that our Norwegian brothers have rejoined us. Initial reports from the Danish countryside are very positive with Danish citizens weary of the ruinous war forced upon them by their leader, cheering and celebrating.

Mike

Guest Spongebob

Oh hes right, the Danish are ripe. Denmark is defensless, Denmark is Bancrupt, Denmarks forces are cut off from supply and yadda yadda yadda.... WHATEVA!!!!!

My TURN ;)

Notice to all nations in the region:

There's one ONE nation in the region of Denmark, and the Glorious Leader of that nation already knows... other nations best stay away from Little Yellow...

Denmark is defenseless and bankrupt.

D'oh, It's Spongebob!

His ships litter the bottom of the Skagarrik Straits,

D'oh, It's Spongebob!

his armies are cut off from supply and replenishment and are being demolished,

D'oh, It's Spongebob!

and his air force litters the forests and peaceful farmland of Sweden's countryside.

D'oh, It's Spongebob!

Denmark's homeland is ripe for invasion.

D'oh, It's Spongebob! Need i say more?!?

The war he brought to peace loving Sweden has been ruinous for the Danish nation, but we will gladly welcome our Danish brothers back into a Greater Sweden now that our Norwegian brothers have rejoined us. Initial reports from the Danish countryside are very positive with Danish citizens weary of the ruinous war forced upon them by their leader, cheering and celebrating.

Mike

I understand i am going to have a problem with Sweden... :cannon:

Well, for all that can be said of Denmark, it is rich in a way that you not to be... he has TA's that actually fight with him against his enemies. Your TA's still have to prove themselves to do that...

Well, for all that can be said of Denmark, it is rich in a way that you not to be... he has TA's that actually fight with him against your enemies. Your TA's still have to prove themselves to do that...

Mike has done quite well fighting against two attackers and you appear rather busy fighting on your southern front. SpongeBob may have to fend for himself in this fight for some time and his fending skills have not been all that impressive to date. You have to admit Mickey that Mike is doing quite well, and in a previous game I found him to be a reliable ally. His local TA's are rather occupied with their own struggles and I am so distant I cannot easily help, but of course I must do what I can or it seems I will be seen as an unreliable TA.

Race

I also love Spitfires! You have to see mine, the paint jobs are awesome! Lots of room available for little flaming sponges to be painted on the nose too.

Race

PS - banned not band

Well, for all that can be said of Denmark, it is rich in a way that you not to be... he has TA's that actually fight with him against your enemies. Your TA's still have to prove themselves to do that...

Mike has done quite well fighting against two attackers and you appear rather busy fighting on your southern front. SpongeBob may have to fend for himself in this fight for some time and his fending skills have not been all that impressive to date. You have to admit Mickey that Mike is doing quite well, and in a previous game I found him to be a reliable ally. His local TA's are rather occupied with their own struggles and I am so distant I cannot easily help, but of course I must do what I can or it seems I will be seen as an unreliable TA.

Race

I will say Mike has done very well given a 2:1 situation, no comment on that. Heh, and i know you and Finland have had their own areas of interest, i'm just wondering what severe other struggles Iceland has had that he hasn't even sent an air force over to help Sweden, let alone come oversea and join in the hassle (and the LSM's are already 3 turns old now...). My words would be slow (lazy?), not unreliable, though. :D