Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 92

Edwin

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, sorry for the confusion, my fault. I mean the bad evil Arabs :ninja::pirate: from Arabia and not our Pyramid brothers from North Africa.

Btw, is the job in the Alps already finished and can you take a cruise on die Ostsee?

A festive day is announced in Germany as the much-lauded army engineers have delivered their fourth improvement upon the great mining complex of Weiskirchen within the last year, strengthening the Reichskanzler's claim that it is indeed the biggest and most productive aluminium mining complex in all of Europe. With a monthly output of over 100,000 metric tons of refined ore, the mining complex provides the precious light metal, critical for all industries but vital for the huge aircraft industry, all throughout the glorious German Empire.

Beer consumption is said to be up 15%, and brewers are scrambling to restock their silos before the Octoberfest extravaganza sends demand through the roof again.

In other news: our naval correspondent has gone missing, the worst is being feared. He was last seen rushing out of his Stettin office after having received visitors who, according to witnesses, had an Ottoman appearance. His secretary stated that she overheard parts of the conversation, with "battleships", "Ostsee" and "gold" being mentioned several times. The Ministry of National Security and Culture has declined to comment on the disappearance.

I can't comment on that either. The whereabouts of our battleship fleet is classified (but the Ostsee has nice waves) ;)

Btw, The whole population of the Balkan and Northern Africa has an Ottoman appearance.

I can't comment on that either. The whereabouts of our battleship fleet is classified (but the Ostsee has nice waves) ;)

Btw, The whole population of the Balkan and Northern Africa has an Ottoman appearance.

Do you even have enough fuel to send battleships to the Ostsee, Turk? If you want, you can come play with the Queens of the High Seas... :pirate:

Yes, fuel is always a trouble in the ass. Lots of oil here but too few refineries. So no battleships, maybe a friendly visit at your octoberfesten with my speedboat. :cheers:

Don't think so Ike. They are mostly Egyptian.

• 2 weeks later...

It's always great to overrun an airbase, but sometimes one has to really look very hard to find the planes... or plane...

Your nation has overrun an air base at xPollau which included the following planes:

1 Bf-109E-3

Good thing we captured it before it could wreak more havoc on our bombers!!!

The German Reichsmuseum has graciously offered to give the fighter a special place in the history section.