Spain has declared war on Algeria

and

Spain has declared war on Tunisia

Wouldn't want Grey to look comfy down south... them lazy buggers! :laugh:

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Northern Swiss navy has a long way to go from SKA1... or you mean you expect me to have a southern navy as well, all of the Greater Swiss Shipyards are in the north.

Get your own shipyards, my Southern Protectorate! Like... Venice or Athens! The northern shipyards are needed to protect against the Spongistanian scourge! :D

The mighty German Wehrmacht has claimed firm control of the Kiel Kanal in their effort to minimize and contain the pollution caused by rampant spongistan movements. However, recon intel shows us the Swedish air force is responsible for many free-floating sponges and great oil spills in and around the Skagerrak. At the request of local environmental agencies based in Pieterburen, the Kriegsmarine is now investigating these allegations and will take appropriate measures as the situation dictates. Research is underway on adding torpedo armament to our Bismarck class battleships to better fend of unwanted polluters off the Baltic coast.

Guest Spongebob

Oi :angry: I can see whats going on here, I see a Sausage Lover and a Clock Maker quake in their boots at the prospect of Greater Spongistan rule over their minions and so recruit the Orange Order to help save there puny hides. Just wait until 2015 then your gonna be sorry you ever crossed a Sponge, by then the Blue will be painted Red (Yellow if I get my way) and then we shall see whos Dad is bigger.

Guest Spongebob

Yeah - Now have you survived the first few weeks? still in one piece? now you do understan that the New Mrs Victory is the boss and any and all requests must be directed at her. Nothing personal Russ - I will send you an application form for an under ground resistance movement; the "MDF" (Males Dominated by Females) just make sure you can put up a shelf within a week and you should be okay, 9 months from now and she will have you building a Crib ;)

I didn't hear of any disasters on Hawai, so the honeymoon went well i asume. Welcome back to the real world :laugh:

Hawaii , Damn, and you came back???

Did you see Battleships?