Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 92

Edwin

Great to have Russ back...

Last week was not a good one... no turns to think about, almost no emails to spam around...

Now, back to business

:woohoo:

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mickey ... yes... STILL ruling over France91 :joker: ... despite the fact, that i had to survice Sponges intrigues and the fact, that Spain, Portugal, GB, Iceland and USA are all thinking, that French soil should be their soil ... But somehow, i feel it's only a matter of time... :blush:

Ike... yes, in 92 i am France, too.

I'll try to provide as much air force in your support as Germany does in Vic91. Not sure i can match his bomber power up to turn 28, but pretty sure i can match his air force in turn 29! :woohoo::python:

I'll try to provide as much air force in your support as Germany in Vic91. Not sure i can match his bomber power up to turn 28, but pretty sure i can match his air force in turn 29! :woohoo::python:

LOL. But beware, what happened there could also happen to you.

Mickey ... yes... STILL ruling over France91 :joker: ... despite the fact, that i had to survice Sponges intrigues and the fact, that Spain, Portugal, GB, Iceland and USA are all thinking, that French soil should be their soil ... But somehow, i feel it's only a matter of time... :blush:

Ike... yes, in 92 i am France, too.

Peter, I have a hunch none of those countries will be the one that drives the final nail in your French coffin in 91.

I'll try to provide as much air force in your support as Germany in Vic91. Not sure i can match his bomber power up to turn 28, but pretty sure i can match his air force in turn 29! :woohoo::python:

LOL. But beware, what happened there could also happen to you.

Nah, i'm too much a defensive/prudent/cowardly/economic (take your pick) player to put three full air divisions of bombers without any fighter cover on a single airbase... -_-

Guest Spongebob

Well news from the Swedish front is that the Swedes are now in panic Mode, the Norwegiens have taken half his country and is poised to start re-taking captured land. I am pressing ahead with liberating the south, its only a matter of time before Sweden is crushed and I have a personal message for Iceland... Your going to regret taking Faeroes, I have known your coming for months and the Island will be liberated. You will have to station vast quantities of troops there to keep if from my grasp, its going to become a blood bath for Icelandic forces. Mark My Words.

I have to say the Icelandic leader has me worried, 6 Marines landed in Faeroes - SIX now for such a small under populated island thats a little over kill but I have to ask who or what have these Marines been fighting - Are they cannibles??? they were under strength by about 30%, maybe the leader forgot to feed them and this is why on such a long sea trip they resulted to eating each other. Bad managment is what i think but come on 6 Divisions, I could have done the job with lets say..... a single Airborne Division, full strength of course, fed and watered.

Toodle Pip