• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe the Germans have all the Vodka

Doesn't go with fermented fish so i'll stick to wine and beer... :ninja:

I think it does!

Lunch-Herring-Vodka-593240.jpg

Guest Spongebob

Oh I see whats happening here... lets all pick on the Square Yellow one, you two think your both so big that facing eachother is not an option, lets go and see what the Greater Spongistanian EMPIRE is upto.... well let me tell you - We got all the Vodka we need but are a bit short of OIL and SAUSAGES so we will have to put extra passport checks in place. No blankets must be worn at the border, no beards, no Lederhosens or silly hats with feathers. No sand will be allowed, no pilsner, no sausages, no multiple wives, no chopping off of hands. No floggings, no stealing of sun loungers, no blonde hair or blue eyes and finally no sense of humour... wait a mo!!! thats actuall true.

• 2 weeks later...

Just to make clear, there is no vodka in Saudi Arabia so we have to go north for now. Vodka and Sish Kebab go well together. Nasdrovja! :drunk:

You have it very clear, North, North I say :)

Just to make clear, there is no vodka in Saudi Arabia so we have to go north for now. Vodka and Sish Kebab go well together. Nasdrovja! :drunk:

You have it very clear, North, North I say :)

Alright, alright, i'll go north...

Guest Spongebob

Oh my Icelandic fiend you have just upset the Sponge... may whatever god you worship (and lets face it you should be worshipping me in the church of oceanography) have mercy upon your pathetic soul, reveal yourself, please let him be the Monk..... pleeeeeezzzzzzee!!!