Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 92

Edwin

Guest Spongebob

Race, just educate me to which nation you are so I can figure out if your friend or foe.... never mind im getting ahead of myself, what am I thinking, everyones a foe, the sponge has no fiends.... or do I???? errrm let me think

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spongebob

(GULP) Oooops, that means the Canadian Devil is getting close if not already here. Send out the Patrols, cover every approach, every sea zone..... BUILD THOSE BOATS!!!!!!!

PANIC :ninja:

new man arrives.

been difficult to get registered.<dont know how to create picture like image>

I hear xAmman survives to kill more raggedly airplanes.

When will he leave my friend alone!

Perhaps someone will take up the TransJordan cause.

UAE seems like a poor friend...as little news.

I as Central Russia feel as though i survived the onslaught of S Russia.

Unfortunately, i anticipate the arrival of Turkey, Syria and Persia on my border before game end.

It is a question of whether it is my game end...or that i survive somewhere in the far NW with my good friend of N Russia.

I guess it is good that the maps dont show my movement into S Russia as yet.

It will hopefully keep the arab league from knowing where i may be.

Mike B

game 92 : S Russia

game 7 : Persia(for a time) dropped due to no command to compare alliances total resources, production and arm/ship/air points invested in forces.

Yup, oversight. He is indeed Central Russia. :)

Mike, i'm sure your mighty northern buddy will try and help you keep the southern hordes at bay (or at least from HIS borders, mwuhahaha...).

Come on Mickey, Southern hordes. We just want a secure border before the russian bear gets awake. Poland, Italy and Central Russia should better watch out for the Germanic hordes who are suspiciously quiet at the moment. :o

Come on Mickey, Southern hordes. We just want a secure border before the russian bear gets awake. Poland, Italy and Central Russia should better watch out for the Germanic hordes who are suspiciously quiet at the moment. :o

Well, Yes, Maybe :wacko:

Poland, true (though not right now, i do have a schedule to keep and Stockholm is calling out, begging to be protected from the Viking barbarians);

Italy, true (my Southern Germanic Hordes and my Western Germanic Hordes are interested in tasting the famous pizza's);

Central Russia, hardly! Wouldn't touch that vast wasteland with a 10-mile stick!