Rolling Thunder Forums

game 93

gecko

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The basic problem with Spongebob is this: he thinks he's all hotsy snotsy on a golden platter, but he's just cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup.

Guest Spongebob

What the hell is a Hotsy Snotsy? Sound like something you could catch on a trip to Thiland. Okay so Im not Bulgaria but I cannot believe you guys still fall on your swords for it everytime.

I will not be announcing my nation until such time as I liberate xCopenhagen from the clutches of the Evil Edwin. Greater Spongistan must become whole and by sea or by land we shall be united.

Now for the new and uninformed this is a game we play at the start of every game - Its called Find the Sponge and as always there are clues given as to my true nation, anyone who announces the correct nation and how they figured it out will get the Sponge as a friend for life and you will be allowed to worship me.

That is all!

You think you have problems you should see the world from my location, its bleak, cold and full of death

Great, Spongie is playing Iceland now. Will someone with a navy please go invade him so we can stop listening to him for the rest of the game.

Thank you for your consideration.

It's real simple. If someone next to you has privacy option on, just presume it is spongecus and invade. :woohoo:

If it is him, free territory. If it is not him, they shouldn't have taken the privacy option and have people think you might be spongecus.

See, simple. :rolleyes::beer:

(GULP)

Afraid already? Don't worry, you won't last long, wherever you are, with or without privacy option. That is the nature of the Sponge. So you need not be afraid, your fate is already known.

To call it free or neutral territory is an overstatement, even the game engine puts up a better defense.

Guest Spongebob

The Sponge fears nothing... or is that nothing fears the Sponge. Errm never mind all you need to worry about is what happens once I liberate Denmark from the clutches of the Evil Edwin. Obviously the puppy in Germany is in my way so I will have to get him trained. The Confederacy will unite once more to defeat the evils of the world and bring the Church of Oceanography to the masses.

It's real simple. If someone next to you has privacy option on, just presume it is spongecus and invade. :woohoo:

If it is him, free territory. If it is not him, they shouldn't have taken the privacy option and have people think you might be spongecus.

See, simple. :rolleyes::beer:

Ohhhhhh...so he's playing Southern Russia then!