Rolling Thunder Forums

game 93

gecko

Bulgaria is mine, may she soon rise to become the Albania of the middle Balkans!

I am brand new to this game, haven't played a REAL pbm in a couple decades, and I have barely scratched the surface of the rules for this game. I am considering changing my forum name to Fresh Meat.

On top of all that, it would appear that Bulgaria is surrounded on all sides by active players, which leaves me no lebensraum in the early turns. Either the Bulgarian Navy will become the terror of the Caspian, or I will live and die based on the alliances I forge with my nextdoor neighbors. Any central europeans want to talk?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering Spongebob's past record and attempts at BS, this is a pretty safe bet. An RNA will reveal all, unless his privacy setting is on. Considering that Sponge may, in fact, have that Histrionics Disorder that Coach Sandusky's defense team claims he has (hopefully NOT for the same reason), then it's a good chance that it is not on.

Bulgaria is mine, may she soon rise to become the Albania of the middle Balkans! I am brand new to this game, haven't played a REAL pbm in a couple decades, and I have barely scratched the surface of the rules for this game. I am considering changing my forum name to Fresh Meat. On top of all that, it would appear that Bulgaria is surrounded on all sides by active players, which leaves me no lebensraum in the early turns. Either the Bulgarian Navy will become the terror of the Caspian, or I will live and die based on the alliances I forge with my nextdoor neighbors. Any central europeans want to talk?

If you can get the Bulgarian Navy successfully INTO the Caspian (which has no outlet), then I will genuflect in your direction--but I will not worship. We Jews only have one God, you know.

Guest Spongebob

Dont you find it a little strange that every nation around Germany except Greater Spongistan has not declared, either there all in cahoots with the Dawg or they are going to chow down on that Chiwawa

Well, gentlemen--oops! Sorry, Sponge...lady and gentlemen. Tomorrow is when the majority of us have our first turns processed. And Vic 93 will officially begin! You getting your strategies set? Your optional victory conditions established? Note to self: send Russ my victory conditions. What's my strategy? I intend to conquer every province bordering the Mediterranean--and circumcise everyone! :woohoo::jawdrop::oops::thumbsup::explode::cannon:

too many laurell's in africa for my taste...and no one interested in talking to morocco!? sounds like there's already a plan in place... :ranting:

You have them running scared already :thumbsup:

You think you have problems you should see the world from my location, its bleak, cold and full of death

Told ya so! Told ya so! Told ya, told ya, told ya so! :woohoo::joker: