Rolling Thunder Forums

How would you consider this empire...?

T'Aleen Empire

If a empire were to setup shoot to kill orders at his own incoming HW WPs, and had react only beacons on WPs for two systems beyond the HW system - would that empire be considered to be what:  

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Eternus,

re: "I am understandably curious to hear the reasons for my making the #4 position on your list of bloodthirsty, "tag 'em and bag 'em", kill everything before me and drink their blood, prophecy spewing, Bad Guy list. Please, enlighten me. *grabs bag of popcorn*

Sakarissa"

As Sakarissa's neighbor, I, too, am interested in your reasoning.

:beer:

--MacBeth

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Sakarissa looks up from his meal of Gremloid Tartar* "I have no infernal plans for my new neighbor. In fact, we are getting along quite nicely and hopefully start talking on setting up a trading outpost between our Empires. (sigh) My race, the Skaarl, are so misunderstood. :(

Sakarissa :beer:

I would consider this a standard response to intrusion, No one should go too far into your empire without your express permission. My approach is the same as others. I have a Marker Bouy on the outside of a WP to a system I consider mine, and the message should be clear, through this door is mine, you can assume something is waiting for you on the otherside. No one should misunderstand this, but they will recieve a message to reinforce the same. If I want them inside I will move my fleet away from the end of the WP and they will be able to pass. If I cannot survey the WP there will be no warships waiting at it's opening, as I cannot in my own mind claim an entrance if I don't know where it goes. There will however be a marker Fleet to let interlopers kow they are in someone elses territory.

Damian

What NSI did is pretty darn clear.

He camped a ship in his space and moved extra ships to buffer it.

Thats about as clear a message: "Stay the hell out"

Now, whether people actually comply is another story :huh:

Side-note: codpiece-boy....that opened up a lot of doors that I will be decent enough not to tread through :angry2:

"He's gonna pay for that cod-piece comment. "

Yea, but you have to find him first.....

Unquote

Oh, I already know where he works and sleeps. :huh:

BTW, thanks for your restraint Eternus. I'll assimilate you last. Did I say that in my outside voice? Uh, right, uhm, just go ahead and forget I said anything.

Sakarissa :angry2: