EternusIV

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Still no PDF's or MDB's as of 1015 EST :unsure:

Your ISP is still fussing at us a bit President Guztov - I've resent your PDF(s) file(s) (about 10min ago) so let me know if you receive. If not, let us know if you have an alternate email address we can use for now until we can figure out why the ISP is being so stubborn.

Database files had an ISP problem on our end in the wee hours of the morning. Some went out but many have not - we'll be working to get them out today.

Russ

P.S. For all players - PDF files should be in your hands by now so if you have not received - let me know. If you are missing a database file look for it later today.

Database files had an ISP problem on our end in the wee hours of the morning. Some went out but many have not - we'll be working to get them out today.

It turns out that it wasn't a problem sending the data files after all - same issue with the ISP on the receiving end - a problem with the target's mail server kicking things back :unsure:

Data files almost gone now - maybe another hour or so for the rest to finish sending.

The problems seem to be related to folks with earthlink/mindspring email accts - I'm not sure what the problem is but we have been sending and they have not been delivering (at least for those of you reporting problems).

Email me (I seem to receive emails from earthlink/mindspring ok) or send me a PM from the forums here if you have an alternate email address available that we can send to (or set up a temporary hotmail acct if nothing else) and we'll see about getting you guys taken care of (and hopefully the earthlink/mindspring thing will clear up :unsure: ).

Russ

Edit: You can get a free hotmail acct set up at www.hotmail.com if you don't have another option. It has definite storage limits but should be enough to get your game files - the free accts will disappear if you don't use them more than once a month and there is an upgrade option ($) if you find it useful enough to keep open and want more storage, etc.

Edited by RTGRuss