Official: Turns Are In Thread

EternusIV

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

target aquisition computers are locking on to the earthlink/mindsprint HW and are powering

up the Mk X Spinal Mount Particle Beams. In the mean time send all my turns to

SuperNovaJoe@hotmail.com :)

Thanks

So far it appears to be a Earthlink/Mindspring and Comcast relationship problem. Earthlink/Mindspring not wanting Comcast mail for some reason.

I'm not sure which I'd turn the Spinal Incinerator on at the moment...maybe both :taz: :lol:

I'll use your hotmail acct for now - look for incoming and keep the inbox clear as you can if it is a free hotmail acct (2Mb limit I believe).

Russ

• 2 weeks later...
Is it Friday yet??? :ph34r:

:lol:

No, it's not, but it would be encouraging to know that turns started processing at about 0900 MST this morning, whilst Pete sipped that first energising cup of coffee........ :cheers:

Anyone who's turns aren't in by then will just have a nice auto-pilot turn...... :woohoo:

Last time I'd finished writing the orders before the data file turned up, ready to type them in....... :)

Mx

So do you subscribe to late Friday night being midnight or late Friday night being Saturday morning?

Generally I'm a late night includes Saturday AM since I'm often up into the wee hours of the morn type person :lol:

Start time will probably be late tonight and the sending will go well into Sat morning. If you are a night owl too, check back as I'll be posting a note just before I start to send PDFs. If you usually hit the sack earlier, look for em in your mailbox when you get up Sat morning.

Russ

:python: