Official: Turns Are In Thread

EternusIV

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I managed to pick up a cold  :alien2: and I'll be busy tomorrow morning at my son's ice hockey tournament - will hammer away at the turns after that.  I expect them to finish by late (very late) Friday night.

My apologies for the delay  :robot:

Hey pete

Enjoy the Hockey game and get better soon.

I will probably get tarred and feathered for this but

Take your time and get better, a day or so will not matter all that much

(Ducks and runs for cover)

Gary

Wooeeee - woke up with a full-blown cold. Yuck. Time to eat Sudafed like they're little Cobalt Fusion Bombs raining down on my most hated enemy's homeworld :robot: and chain myself to the computer ... I don't think I'll be working the scoring table today ... a nice seat in the warm will do nicely :alien2:

Pete,

Thanks for keeping us posted about expected turn result times. Especially the message in the Galactic News section about getting turns saturday rather than late tonight. Now I can go to sleep and rest peacefully not worring if I should maybe just stay up another 30 min to see if they come in. Which always turns into another 30 min, and another, etc.

Thanks! :)

Sha'thar paces nervously, tail twitching as she waits for reports. Her explorers had just found another large systems with worlds which, at first glance, were compatable with the Gosht Kohr. The initial planetary scans were due!

She grins a bit, remembering how, as a cub, her mother and aunties would bring Sha'thar and her siblings small prey animals to hunt. The family would gather on the appropriate day, when the stars and planets were in their proper places, and there would be an exchange. The family would hunt together. Sha'thar was always eager and nervous to learn which prey species would be chosen for her. Eagerly, she awaited a chance to open her gifts with claw and fang.

This was like those times, she thinks. What new worlds are to be gifted to the Gosht Kohr, her family?

She can only wait and see! :)

Sha'thar. o O {... wait. Cobalt Fusion Bombs?! }

Unquote

If I'm not mistaken, it's a reference to an old Star Trek TV Series episode. The Enterprise was "destroyed" by Cobalt Fusion Bombs. Or was that Tri-Cobalt bombs......

Sakarissa :)

Message sent Code 2. Unauthorized recipients, please disregard.

Wait until they destroy my Pathfinder II with the Corbomite device which renders the entire system unihabitable for, oh, awhile. :thumbsup: