Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 74 on the board

heavyB

So, Mr. B

Are you recruting Your spys from Lybia :thumbsup:. My officers tell me that your squeeler was born there, has family there and his accent has some lybian tone to it :blush: . Just conferms that I need to pay a visit to lybia, hope you don't mind me passing through to get there. of corse i'll have to make some stops along the way :drunk:

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

< snip >

While we're on the subject of figuring things out; what is one point of PET worth? As near as I can see in the Victory! rules, it is equivilant to 10 tons of petroleum. How much is that in barrels?

Nobody know, or what?

:unsure:

As I seem to be your soon to be biggest supplier of oil I want to help you with this important question... ;)

1 barrel of petroleum is roughly 159 litres of Petroleum.

From the last link below we get that 1 barrel of petroleum equals 0.135 ton of petroleum...

10 tons of petroleum would then be around 74 barrels... :oops:

For more important information on petroleum: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petroleum

and barrels: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barrel_%28unit%29

and conversions: http://www.engva.org/view.phtml?page=127.phtml

And now get the heck out of my country B)

As I seem to be your soon to be biggest supplier of oil I want to help you with this important question... :drunk: 

Okay great!

Thanks a lot.

:cheers:

That means I currently have...

< drum roll >

1,193,037 barrels of fine Arabian crude!

:thumbsup:

You never know when such knowledge may come in handy...

After the war, we may be able to find a place, for someone with such great administrative skills as yours, in our ministry of logistics.

:oops:

And now get the heck out of my country  :D

Yep. As soon as we've finished laying the pipelines.

:cheers:

Guest General Spongebob Squarepants

Does anyone know whos been knocked out of this game yet, just curious...

And if anyone says Tunisia there gonna get it in the neck :D

I would have to go out a limb here.......

I would say the following countries have perished so far... :P

Canada....Damn Americans :D

UAE....I guess not very playable.... :blink:

Tunisia......Sandcrabs got them all..... :pirate2:

More to follow I guess... :blink:

DezertCamel :drunk:

Guest General Spongebob Squarepants

I knew you could not help having a dig..... erm poor choice of word considering the sand :P

I guess you could call the Lybians "Sand Crabs", they must be walking sideways as i have not had any on my sand dunes so far :D

Hey Dr Freud, everyone can see that it was you and Hungary that declared war on me and Rumania, so go ahead and tell them where all the fighting is taking place, (in your country). As for my country, I haven't left it undefended, only half of my armies are in your country, and if you don't believe that, send more troops into my country, they will die just like those 2 divisions you sent in last time.

oooohhhhhhhh....

:P

If we talk honesty here pall than if I'm not mistaken you tried to declare war on me first like your pall Germany. Who cares, that's what this game is all about not? So stop the whining.

And yes we fight on my soil, that's too bad for me. Give yourself some credits.

Now don't lie about the other thing either, you spend all your units apart from the last 4 BT-7s.

Sigh...

Is it my turn already? Or was it vic72? I better get my act together...

:D

:wub: News flash from the north sea ......... Norwgien fishing fleet encounters two fleets from the Lowlands..........fishing fleet sinks 2 DD & 3 De........... then sinks 6 Transports............and...............4 Tenders............Norway has NO losses.........Norway gets revenge by hitting xAmsterdam with waterballons...............Maybe the Lowlands fleet should stay in xAmsterdam. ( I forgot there were no surivors.) ..........THAT IS ALL

:python: Halvdan the Swarty

Netherlands (Orange)

Hey I have a shirt for them. My brother (who's into genealogy) tells me I'm 10% Dutch. Does this mean I have to dislike the Belgian too? Or does this mean the Dutch dislike me because I'm not 100% Dutch? (I do like Belgian Waffles though)

:(

Please let me know so I'm not confused! Thanks! :D

hehe...

it is simple...

as a Dutchmen you know that the most stupid people on earth are from Belgium.. and you make lots of jokes about them.. if you are from Belgium.. you treat the Dutch the same :python: call it a friendly competition.. and always remember the the Dutch speaking Belgian people dislike the French even more... but the French speaking Belgians do not even talk to you if they smell you talk Dutch.. got it..?

The Belgian got the red t-shirt .. cheering on there always loosing Red-Devils

know we Dutch we love our Orange colours and every Europian / World soccer Championship we know we will be no. 1 atleast we party like it as we got some uptight players who rather play for cash then country.. but mostly we do survive a few rounds.. mostly... now do NOT wear that orange shirt in Ireland :wub: unless at soccer games... now as Dutch we do like the Scottish and we have a big distaste for the Germans... and for the next Championships we allready made the front pages there.. as we will be delivering the grass they will play on hehe..

and there is lots more.. but for only 10% this will do :)

Hey Grimor and DrFreud, now that I know when your turns run, I have fallen back and now I run the day before you, so you will have run your turn without intel. From the looks of the intel I have, I will be able to collect that $20 bet within 2 turns.

After speaking with Rumania, we will accept your surrender this turn.

seemed I was too hasty to cry Victory :python:

hoped to crush rumania this turn but asmall division saved the day.. not his war hehe

so new turns are flowing in new battle plans are drawn.. and we are still on our course....

this is turning out to be a very very good game....

Actually your friend in Hungary started it all.......Now whose whining.

KEB

hehe...

I started it just to find out rumania was ready for an invasion... like expected..

there was no way around I am enjoying every minute of it.. almost every minute ... lol..

whining.. hehe.. you would like that... but my glass ball says.. relief is underway in the south....