Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 74 on the board

heavyB

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, no time. :huh: The party my troops were holding after the capture of Abyad and Azaz has gotten completely out of hand. Rioting all around :P . Got to take control of the security forces that I have send in first :nuke: and stabilize the situation :D:drunk: before I'll be able :drunk: to comment :drunk: any :drunk: further... :drunk::drunk::drunk:

:huh: Alright lord of the Lowlands, can't you find anything better to do with your planes other than sending them to my beautiful Norway for bombing practice?Shouldn't you you be more worried about the land coalition facing you on the mainland?

Keep it up and I may send some of my bi-planes to drop waterballons on your country.

:P Halvdan the Swarty

So it looks like their bombing skills are a little improving heh?

It seems that I finally start annoying you...

... well that's good news! :huh:

Please don't drop waterballoons on Lowlands, it is raining here for weeks already, if you drop waterballoons we might get floodings... :P

Sorry, no time.  :huh: The party my troops were holding after the capture of Abyad and Azaz has gotten completely out of hand. Rioting all around :P . Got to take control of the security forces that I have send in first  :nuke: and stabilize the situation :D  :drunk:  before I'll be able  :drunk: to comment  :drunk: any  :drunk: further... :drunk:  :drunk:  :drunk:

So *that's* where all the people are. When my glorious Iraqi troops rolled into xDamascus to liberate the city we found it deserted. They were wanting the Syrians to put up a *little* fight, at least. Oh well, they'll just have to look in whatever hole the Syrians are hiding in.

Kevin, King of Greater Iraq

Sorry, no time.  :D The party my troops were holding after the capture of Abyad and Azaz has gotten completely out of hand. Rioting all around :drunk: . Got to take control of the security forces that I have send in first  :drunk: and stabilize the situation :drunk:  :drunk:  before I'll be able  :drunk: to comment  :drunk: any  :drunk: further... :drunk:  :drunk:  :drunk:

:cheers: Hope to be joining this party very soon :drunk:. then we'll really get things Roring :huh:. What say we turn syria into our own personal night club. We can keep our revanews up by charging admition and have fun doing it :P. Just a thought. They will hear us all the way to Iceland :nuke::cheers:

T.J.

So it looks like their bombing skills are a little improving heh? 

It seems that I finally start annoying you...

... well that's good news!  :P

Please don't drop waterballoons on Lowlands, it is raining here for weeks already, if you drop waterballoons we might get floodings...  :nuke:

hmmm you might need to redirect your bombers somewhat more deep into Europe and annoy us there.. as it seems we got a bit of a WWI front over here...

and then you finally can have some real action for your bombers.... and who knows you can meet my guys in the sky .. and yes I still got my planes...

and I love the smell of burning SS divisions.... :huh:

Hey Grimor, I have a question for you, the smell of those burning SS units, is that the same as the smell of a dead CAV unit?

:huh: hehe there is a big difference my friend... when my CAV unit decided to die and was killed to the last man.. for which they all will receive a medal..

which I might add was not a very nice thing to do from our Polish neighbours.. oh well I get over it....

any way when a Cav unit dies and you remove the human bodies and use a flame thrower on the horses then grab a big skewer.. you got horsekebab... But when I tried to digest those SS panzer divisions my brave Hungarian soldiers only got served a big dental bill for chewing on those metal monsters.... for that I will sent you a bill

yours Truly Grimor President of Hungary, Bulgaria and Greece

Hey Grimor, I have a question for you, the smell of those burning SS units, is that the same as the smell of a dead CAV unit?

:D hehe there is a big difference my friend... when my CAV unit decided to die and was killed to the last man.. for which they all will receive a medal..

which I might add was not a very nice thing to do from our Polish neighbours.. oh well I get over it....

any way when a Cav unit dies and you remove the human bodies and use a flame thrower on the horses then grab a big skewer.. you got horsekebab... But when I tried to digest those SS panzer divisions my brave Hungarian soldiers only got served a big dental bill for chewing on those metal monsters.... for that I will sent you a bill

Aaah,

now this makes sense, the entire Hungarian army is made up out of cavemen! (who else tries to eat a tank?)

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

:D hehe there is a big difference my friend... when my CAV unit decided to die and was killed to the last man.. for which they all will receive a medal..

Aaah,

now this makes sense, the entire Hungarian army is made up out of cavemen! (who else tries to eat a tank?)

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

hehe.. my Dear mister President of the Lowlands slave of the Rupublic of Germany, Poland, Sweden and Rumenia

the race for Warsaw is still on.. it is only that my Chech friend will beat me to it ..

yes I asked you to help your TA friends as they are in need.. they are loosing every Battle they stick there heads in.. and you my friend are on my diner list after Germany ;)

Also you guessed right we are Cavemen and you better be afraid of us .. we are coming out of our caves towards your home soil. ok ok first we have to destroy that little pest Rumania then Bulgaria and then Greece... in the end we will be standing in Amsterdam dancing on the remains of your bomberfleet...

but for now I am still waiting to get repaid for the lose of teeth for my static divisions who held those panzer SS at bay... and on that faith we build so we have build up a long line of statics on our border and from them behind we sent our deadly cavemen.. so beware here we come...!!!!!!

Aaah,

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

hehe.. my Dear mister President of the Lowlands slave of the Rupublic of Germany, Poland, Sweden and Rumenia

the race for Warsaw is still on.. it is only that my Chech friend will beat me to it ..

yes I asked you to help your TA friends as they are in need.. they are loosing every Battle they stick there heads in.. and you my friend are on my diner list after Germany ;)

Also you guessed right we are Cavemen and you better be afraid of us .. we are coming out of our caves towards your home soil. ok ok first we have to destroy that little pest Rumania then Bulgaria and then Greece... in the end we will be standing in Amsterdam dancing on the remains of your bomberfleet...

but for now I am still waiting to get repaid for the lose of teeth for my static divisions who held those panzer SS at bay... and on that faith we build so we have build up a long line of statics on our border and from them behind we sent our deadly cavemen.. so beware here we come...!!!!!!

;) Grin...

Now that will make my defenses much easier and cheaper! Since your cavemen are bare footed, my troops just have to break and drop their empty beer bottles along lowland's borders.

If you arrive, hold still for a moment, because I really want to take a picture of your cavemen troops crossing a glass sharves carpet, limping towards my tanks with their clubs waving above their heads.

:D