Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 74 on the board

heavyB

:woohoo: News flash from the north sea ......... Norwgien fishing fleet encounters two fleets from the Lowlands..........fishing fleet sinks 2 DD & 3 De........... then sinks 6 Transports............and...............4 Tenders............Norway has NO losses.........Norway gets revenge by hitting xAmsterdam with waterballons...............Maybe the Lowlands fleet should stay in xAmsterdam. ( I forgot there were no surivors.) ..........THAT IS ALL

:ninja:  Halvdan the Swarty

:wub: Well... this one was for you, but like my father said: the first cookies are for the children.

I will soon release my wrath upon you, so beware! I ordered all my troops to start filling waterballoons :ninja:

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Netherlands (Orange)

Hey I have a shirt for them. My brother (who's into genealogy) tells me I'm 10% Dutch. Does this mean I have to dislike the Belgian too? Or does this mean the Dutch dislike me because I'm not 100% Dutch? (I do like Belgian Waffles though)

:P

Please let me know so I'm not confused! Thanks! :wub:

hehe...

it is simple...

as a Dutchmen you know that the most stupid people on earth are from Belgium.. and you make lots of jokes about them.. if you are from Belgium.. you treat the Dutch the same :ninja: call it a friendly competition.. and always remember the the Dutch speaking Belgian people dislike the French even more... but the French speaking Belgians do not even talk to you if they smell you talk Dutch.. got it..?

The Belgian got the red t-shirt .. cheering on there always loosing Red-Devils

know we Dutch we love our Orange colours and every Europian / World soccer Championship we know we will be no. 1 atleast we party like it as we got some uptight players who rather play for cash then country.. but mostly we do survive a few rounds.. mostly... now do NOT wear that orange shirt in Ireland :ninja: unless at soccer games... now as Dutch we do like the Scottish and we have a big distaste for the Germans... and for the next Championships we allready made the front pages there.. as we will be delivering the grass they will play on hehe..

and there is lots more.. but for only 10% this will do :woohoo:

Hmmm, on most points I do even agree... To correct a little, that french speaking Belgian people are the Wallons, and they do like us, the Flemish, but it doesn't work the other way. Since the Belgian ecomic and industrie is mostly in Flanders, and there are more Flemish people then Wallon, our Politic system is not so correct towards the Flemish...

take a look at a site of our so called "undemocratic major Flemish party" It explains for a part the discontentment between the Flemish and Wallons: http://www.flemishrepublic.org/

Grimor how was your turn?..... :ninja:

Relief from the south?........too little too late.

Do your allies know just how bad things are in Hungary?....I think not.

KEB

you must know more then I do...

nevertheless you talk more like Muhammed Saeed al-Sahaf (M.S.S.)

the only truth out there is that is war will take longer then both sides anticipated.. and I must say I am loving every minute of it.. the victories and the setbacks...

now it is my turn again to strike back at the panzers in the woods... which is not the best place for them to be :ninja:

oh well this is turning out to be more fun than I thought.. hmm also be prepared to guard your beaches...

My my....

I should spend more time on this board, things have heated up over the last few weeks...

If you don't mind I won't participate further in this yes-no game. Give it your best shot guys, collect those 20 bucks, after all that's why we all play this game. And with the superpower status you claim to have I should be a pushover so come and get it.

Now leave me alone for a minute, I need to work on my vic72 orders, there's another bunch of people who can't get on without drinking my blood....

:ninja:

Hey Dr Freud, what's wrong, it sounds like you got your turn back, and it probably looked like Hungary's. Come on you can tell me the truth, it didn't look good did it. You know your days are numbered, unlike your buddy in Hungary, he doesn't realize he will be gone before you are.

You know it's nothing personal, and your right, I was trying break our NAP on turn 3, but when we offered you a TA on turn 1, and you refused, you must have known then.

Hey Dr Freud, what's wrong, it sounds like you got your turn back, and it probably looked like Hungary's. Come on you can tell me the truth, it didn't look good did it. You know your days are numbered, unlike your buddy in Hungary, he doesn't realize he will be gone before you are.

You know it's nothing personal, and your right, I was trying break our NAP on turn 3, but when we offered you a TA on turn 1, and you refused, you must have known then.

Oh stop the twisting of the facts, I offered you the alliance but you already withdrew it, the TA you never sent.

I'm not sure why you guys need to lower yourself to keep coming back to this unworthy level of discussion. As far as I am concerned we just continue with the game, I even dare to predict that Czechoslovakia will be your Stalingrad, now how's that for a bold statement?

:ninja:

Guest General Spongebob Squarepants

NEWS FLASH........ NEWS FLASH........ NEWS FLASH........ NEWS FLASH........

Tunisian Airforce Draws First Blood Against The Squatters In Tripoli

The Tunisian Airforce struck a mighty blow against the the Soldiers of Libya. Over half a division was wiped out in a cunning bombing raid with the loss of a single aircraft. Observers say the people were running and crying in the streets. The buffer zone they have in place preventing the glorious Tunisian Army from reclaiming the land that rightfully belongs to Tunisia could not extend to the heavens.

More Civilian bombings are planned while the buffer zone remains in place. Targets Many. General Spongebob Squarepants implores the people of Libya rise up against your oppressive rulers and join the Greater Tunisian Empire. :)

Preliminary reports show that the egyptian military forces "SUCK" :oops:

Sinia peninsula has been reclaimed, 10 egyptian divisions cut off, 7 ships sunk by costal batteries (4 cl's & 3 de's) and plains are not effective :blink:

So were are those hevy bombers as your name implies :) I was expecting them but they didn't show, HHMMM??? ( more spasifics to fallow)

Up dated :P

Trans-Jordan losses:

One PT boat, from a mine :blink:,Some ground troops in terms of percentages :huh:, and one plane, not one air group, One plane :angry:

Egypt losses:

7 ships- 4 Koln CL's and 3 T-1 DE's, durring a coastal bombing, all sunk By coastal guns. 21 Hs-123A-1's (would have thought they would have done better against 2 armored Div's, Nope :oops:), one special commander, 4 provences and 13 divisions are now known to be cut off (3 mech 39's and 10 frontiers). OH, almost forgot :oops: And one wrestling match: at my sons last turnament of the year he wrestled a fine young man of egyption desent. A fine match as this young lad put up a good fight but still, he lost (PINNED :ranting:). :blink:

So, B! haven't seen you on these pages lately :). Just wondering if you are going to come out and play :cheers: