Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 74 on the board

heavyB

[

Cheers

P.S.: It's a little bit chilly out there in the Swedish woods, don't you think?

It is quite chilly up here, I've been looking for the those Swedish loyalist all over the woods but can't seem to find any.

I did find some Poles poking around so I had them hung on the burnt out planes from the Lowlands little adventure. :oops:

Halvdan the Swarty

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is quite chilly up here, I've been looking for the those Swedish loyalist all over the woods but can't seem to find any.

I did find some Poles poking around so I had them hung on the burnt out planes from the Lowlands little adventure. 

Halvdan the Swarty

It is a pleasure to hear that those planes become useful. I will see if I can spare some more. I hope you don't mind if they have some bombs attached when they crash? :oops:

P.S.: if you remove those lens protection from your binoculars, they become more useful if you are looking for something.

:ninja:

It's too quiet...

I guess everyone is planning invasions this turn.... :alien:

So i will sit back and enjoy the show while the channel through china keeps getting longer and longer. <_<

Looking forward to the western invsaion of europe in spring 2007. :blink:

DezertCamel :taz:

Still no pirates...... :pirate2:

Guest General Spongebob Squarepants

Hey Im not Quite, ive just got stuck on the loo crapping myself about the USA invasion of Tunisia. :pirate2:

What... ho no.... What a terrible dream that was.

Oi Yankdoodledandyboy - When you have done trespassing on Canadian soil.... who BTW is a very good friend of mine, where are you planning to launch this invasion of Europe? :taz:

Well let me tell you... by the time you have your fleet near by I will own Spain, France, Great Britain, Iceland and all other nations along the Atlantic ocean so no stopping off. You will have to go the long way round and head up the Red Sea

Unless thats mine as well. :blink:

Tell you what, you can land in Trans Jordan now i know he wont mind if you drop a few troops on his door step <_<:alien:

Hey Im not Quite, ive just got stuck on the loo crapping myself about the USA invasion of Tunisia.  :blink:

What... ho no.... What a terrible dream that was.

Oi Yankdoodledandyboy - When you have done trespassing on Canadian soil.... who BTW is a very good friend of mine, where are you planning to launch this invasion of Europe?  :taz:

Well let me tell you... by the time you have your fleet near by I will own Spain, France, Great Britain, Iceland and all other nations along the Atlantic ocean so no stopping off. You will have to go the long way round and head up the Red Sea

Unless thats mine as well.  :alien:

Tell you what, you can land in Trans Jordan now i know he wont mind if you drop a few troops on his door step  <_<  :alien:

I knew it, mr. general SquareBob spungepants was full of smoke. Must have realized you can't do it (HE,HE). now your trying to sponge me off on another country that isn't even in the neighborhood :pirate2: . Hey U.S., by the time you come up the red sea i'm sure we will be in negotiations for your safe passage through the suez so you can hit tunisia from both sides :cheers: .

Oi Yankdoodledandyboy - When you have done trespassing on Canadian soil.... who BTW is a very good friend of mine, where are you planning to launch this invasion of Europe? 

After I add Canada as the 54th state, I figured tunisia would be a good place to visit. I hear they are making the pirates of the mediterranean: Curse of the endless sand, movie there. :alien:

Question, if he is such a good friend, then why are you not allied with him... <_<

Both he and great britain are ta's and both invoked the privacy option and never tried to contact me. :pirate2:

So i did the only thing i could do, reposse the land in the name of queen and country, oopps I mean the president. :cheers:

Waiting for the next shoe to drop :taz:

Till then :alien:

DezertCamel :blink:

I havent got around to the Allied thing yet with Canada.... to busy making the whole of Europe my Ally :D

BTW its my Birthday and today for my Present I want Pensilvania, just cede it to me and it will save you all those lost souls.

As leader of the Tunisian War Alliance Thank Spongebob i here by declare today a national Tunisian Holiday.... we shall play games and par-take in sport such as Hunt the American, American Baiting and Yankidoodledandyboy Ship Sinking

Thanks

SBSP

Oi Trans Jordan, keep out of the games, your not invited, SPY! In fact your probably that 54th State he mentioned.... Poodle

General Sponge,

If today is your birthday, congratulations are in order.... :cheers:

You don't mind me calling you sponge do you... :P

It requires a lot less typing, on the general staffs point, when they write propaganda about you. I mean it cuts into drinking time then.... :huh:

And as for your request for the great state of penn. You can have it, driving through it is very boring. But you can have it with one small requirement.... you will have to bring your ships to washington to sign the transfer of ownership.... :huh:

Don't celebrate too much you never know who might be stopping by...... :nuke:

DezertCamel :robot:

And that thing in The corner of your pic is a bucket of what :nuke: ?!? NNAAAWWWW, we don't need to go there :P . Hay here's a thought, take you toy boats over there and stop polluting the wonderfull MED. It's a dissmal and disturbing :huh: thing for my "Turists" out on vacation to see your nation of squishie people floating around looking like babyruths :huh: .

World News

The Lowlands airforce sent its mighty airforce north on a practice bombing run and managed to completely destroy it's target causing the loss of the following:

2 rail

1 laa

2 fuel

1 mun

1 gen

This at the cost of only 5 IL-4's. Of course Norway is now crippled and unable to sustain it's war effort.

Halvdan the Swarty

:blush::wub::wub:

I am very pleased you even noticed that.

Till now I was a little concerned that the Norwegian's didn't got the message that the time of total armaggedon is arrived...

:oops::drunk::D

Perhaps I have to change the ammo that I give to the planes.

That filled waterballoons seems not to be so effective.

Anyway, we had a good laugh and I hope the same for you guys...

Too quite, :thumbsup:

The annexation of canada goes as planned... What about the other side of my pond. What is happening over there. :D

Just trying to get any info as to what is happening... :ninja:

Thanks much :D

DezertCamel :P

PS. still no pirates seen on this side of the pond... :(

Always ready to feed the USA with information :D here goes :ninja:

Spain has invaded iceland

Norway has surendered to Turkey

Tunisia has been declared the Emperor of Europe and hold court in Dresden

The USA has been declared an illegal state and wiped off the maps of the world

Saudi Arabia has invaded Egypt

Egypt has invaded Central Russia and finally....

Tunisia has been declared the sole winner so you can go home now :D