Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 74 on the board

heavyB

And so the ground battle begins. Tunisian forces broke through the Libyan defenses wiping out many local defense battalions. While from the sea an amphibious assault took them by surprise far behind enemy lines. Confusion runs riot through the Libyan ranks.

Will the Tunisian successes continue or will they falter at the next hurdle. I think success is a given in this so far one sided battle.  :blink:

:o LDB's OH MY GOOOOSH!!! He's to strong for me :( . May be I should pull back and let Egypt help Lybia :huh:. NOT!!!!!!!

Write when you accualy have some thing to bragg about. I'm coming for you squishy boy :blink:

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

will he join the minority fighting the evil 6 or join the majority...?

Could you enlighten me and tell who the 'evil 6' are? And if they are the majority, what happened to the other 33? :blink:

Guest General Spongebob Squarepants

Eat my shorts Patton :blink: your gonna get whats coming to you, i would have landed on your shores if i'd had enough fuel. Just coz Egypt made a mistake you think your sooooooo good, well your sooooooo NOT!!!

Kurassier - The Evil 6 are...... Trans Jordan, Trans Jordan, Trans Jordan, Trans Jordan, Trans Jordan & USA :o:( Sorry I mean Trans Jordan. The USA is not evil and is bigger than me so is Brill. :huh:

Could  you enlighten me and tell who the 'evil 6' are?  And if they are the majority, what happened to the other 33?  :o

I guess you are one of the laughing bystanders. By the time we have finished eachother off, whoever wins, central Europe is one big hole in the ground with the winning faction directing armies consisting of the remaining women and children...

:blink:

What you on about Dr? When i have finished Libya and Trans Jordan off Europe is MY Oyster.  :blink:

Seems the future course of vic74 is all clear now.

Spongebob will decide on the faith of central Europe if he can beat the Dark Forces from the North.

The US/Canada of course will somehow interfere.

Well that's it for us girlies in the center. Is vic76 opening up soon?

:o

UM? YA,Sure! I'll just lay down and let you roll right over my lands :D!! NOT!!

No surender, never say die!!!!!!!!!! When in a good fight you have to expect to gat a black eye as well :blink:.One good punch dosen't mean you loose :cheers:

I would have to go out a limb here.......

I would say the following countries have perished so far... :P

Canada....Damn Americans :blink:

UAE....I guess not very playable.... :blink:

Tunisia......Sandcrabs got them all..... :P

More to follow I guess... :cheers:

DezertCamel :robot:

Not quite.

I can confitm that...

The UAE is still kicking!

:blink::cheers:

But going down :(

Anyway it's always fun to get whiped of the face of the earth :D

BTW UAE is playable but making stupid mistakes is not the way to go

the struggle for the middle of Europe is reaching it's final chapter....

soon there will be more countries inactive...

the next two turns will decide which power block will dominate the game..

if it takes longer then those two turns we 4 will have trouble keeping the 6 at bay... after that it is a matter of time before the whole of europe will be carved up.....

although after those two turns most armies will be reduced to their starting power.. :blink:

Denmark to the rescue!!! Let's tip the scales!!! :cheers:

Rogue Leader :thumbsup:

Denmark to the rescue ....

let's await the intell and see who will be rescued ... and if we are to be rescued

then it always on the form of the rescue.... as what is rescue....??

is it save my arse for total destruction.... or more like free my people from the present dictator :)