Game 74 on the board

heavyB

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oy!

I felt a disturbance in the force...

Rumor has it Spongebob won't decide on the future of Europe after all...

:)

And more... Denmark is finally joining the war... Well we're glad we can be of service by keeping the German forces engaged....

Pfffff......

I will tell you this for sure, xBratislava and xPrague will fall before xWarsaw. Also you better have enough arm factories in those cities, because they will be the only cities you own. While we are talking about what you own, how many different countries in Europe own some of your provences. As for your attack on Poland, I thought you already learned your lesson before, every division you have sent into my country died before they could turn to retreat. I will give you some credit though, I believe you will live longer than your buddy in Hungary. My prediction on your downfall might be off by a turn or so, probably I underestimated your ability to influence your TA's, but in the long run it will kill them too.

I will tell you this for sure, xBratislava and xPrague will fall before xWarsaw. Also you better have enough arm factories in those cities, because they will be the only cities you own. While we are talking about what you own, how many different countries in Europe own some of your provences. As for your attack on Poland, I thought you already learned your lesson before, every division you have sent into my country died before they could turn to retreat. I will give you some credit though, I believe you will live longer than your buddy in Hungary. My prediction on your downfall might be off by a turn or so, probably I underestimated your ability to influence your TA's, but in the long run it will kill them too.

Oh man.....

You have a serious ego problem! You're on the winning side right now but acting like one hell of a looser....

:ninja:

I hope the rest will keep this vic74 board alive 'cause I'm dropping off right here. Waste of precious time.

Have fun.

zhe Doc signing off (no not dropping out of the game, just the BB)

UM? YA,Sure! I'll just lay down and let you roll right over my lands :jawdrop:!! NOT!!

No surender, never say die!!!!!!!!!!  When in a good fight you have to expect to gat a black eye as well :ninja:.One good punch dosen't mean you loose :o

this is not a punch patton...this is a prelude to a total knock out .. :D

:ninja: The Viking have always been the underdogs. A few vikings had the rest of the world on the edge of their seats by sailing a few ships up and down the coasts of Europe and even on the Black sea and the Volga river.

I. Halvdan the Swarty historically united the viking kingdoms of the north a 1000 years ago. I welcome my nordic brothers in Denmark and declare Doctor Freud the offical medically insane head of our medical core. Oh, by the way welcome Great Britain to the fight against the European Hordes.

Halvdan the Swarty :jawdrop:

I dunno where you get such high faith in your buddy of Rumania...?