Maybe your pilots got confused, or were just drunk :robot:

Looking forward to seeing your airforce in action.... :ninja:

DezertCamel :nuke:

Spongey... waiting at the doorstep....

Okay, problem is you have the wrong address and are in the wrong city... :nuke:

Maybe your pilots got confused, or were just drunk :drunk:

Looking forward to seeing your airforce in action.... :ninja:

DezertCamel  :robot:

Hay DC, I don't mean too take your fun away but I too would like to see His air force. I think he saw what happend to the Egyption navy and had second thoughts. :robot:. If my coastal batteries can sink 7 ships in one combat round I bet he got scared wondering how built up my AA's are :huh:

Guest General Spongebob Squarepants

Well just send your recon aircraft over Tripoli and take a look at the devistation, my airforce can reach you and those Egyptian provinces you have just taken are the only ones your gonna have left when i have finished with you.

And dont start painting the Pyrimids with PATON WOZ ERE coz there a national treasure and if you did not know the Tunisians built them... Honest.

OK Deserter Camel.... ooops sorry i mean Desert Camel :ninja: I wondered when you would be coming out of the wood work ya worm. I have decided that i am not going to invade the USA any more, there is no point, by the time you get any forces over here i will have taken over the whole world and proclaimed myself King of Everything. :huh:

UM!?! sorry to burst your nose bubble, NOT! The Pyrimids were built by the Jewish slaves under the tyrony of the Egyption masters. They were built with our Sweat, Blood and lives! We are taking them back as the rightfull owners and will do with them as we please :huh:. From this moment on I, as king and ruler, am declaring that Trans-Jordan will be know as Isrial from this day forth :nuke:. I ask that all reffer to this new nation as such. As Jahova is with us, he will smite all who stand against us. :ninja:

Hay DC, I don't mean too take your fun away but I too would like to see His air force. I think he saw what happend to the Egyption navy and had second thoughts. . If my coastal batteries can sink 7 ships in one combat round I bet he got scared wondering how built up my AA's are 

I guess the ships you are refereing too. Failed to maintain range and closed to within clab as well.. getting shot to pieces.... Opps... :nuke:

Maybe next time..... :ninja:

DezertCamel :huh:

My dear patton...

You did not read Sun Tzu all to well.

he said.."if you wait by the river long enough you will see the bodies of your enemies floating by.....""

In this case the suez canal...but he could not know that back then... :jawdrop:

watch and learn how the sinai desert is the last your troops will ever see. :woohoo:

Luctor et emergo!

B

My dear patton...

You did not read Sun Tzu all to well.

he said.."if you wait by the river long enough you will see the bodies of your enemies floating by.....""

In this case the suez canal...but he could not know that back then... :nuke:

watch and learn how the sinai desert is the last your troops will ever see. :jawdrop:

Luctor et emergo!

B

Well now, glad :drunk: to see you are still around. I was begining to wonder if you would show :woohoo:. Looking forward to a friendly, well played game :ph34r:.

That said, I shant wait long then on the river as my troops show no interest in watching yours float by :cheers:. The suez is but a stepping stone to a bigger fish, or sponge in this case.

"the victorious stratigest seeks battle only after the battle has already been won"

P :drunk:

And ofcourse happy gaming to you as well mr Patton.. :cheers: .soon to be the lade mr Patton... :pirate2:

My armies do not float...but you found that out infront of your coasts i presume.. :thumbsup:

on the otherhand they do well in the dessert... :huh:

we'll see who's right..

B