Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 74 on the board

heavyB

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chico must think he can take on all of Europe. There is no middle ground for Chico, either you are a TA, or your an enemy. For that matter, ask him how many Czech provences he owns, and Czech is his TA. But I doubt he will ever see any of the Baltic States, he must go through Poland, and that's not going to happen.

Guest General Spongebob Squarepants

Well I may aswell say it..... I GOT MY ASS WHUPPED.

No retreat loaction, cut off and out gunned I lost 17 divisions :oops: . NOT GOOD :ranting:

But :cheers: All is not lost..... I must RUN AWAY :drunk:

I will wait in my capital city for the Libyan Hoards to come an rape our lands. I only hope some knight on white horse comes to my rescue. :robot:

Peace loving Baltic States------ That being the case why did you declare war on Norway?

Halvdan the Swarty

I have to deliver some mailbags to Norway, but the rules say I need to be at war with him or TA'd. :drunk:

Peace loving Baltic States------ That being the case why did you declare war on Norway?

Halvdan the Swarty

I have to deliver some mailbags to Norway, but the rules say I need to be at war with him or TA'd. :drunk:

I'd love to be friends. Can't we be friends? It's a wonderful day in the niegborhood. Can't we be friends? I'd love to play with mail and waterballoons.

Mr. Roberts

Halvdan the Swarty

I have to deliver some mailbags to Norway, but the rules say I need to be at war with him or TA'd. :cheers:

I'd love to be friends. Can't we be friends? It's a wonderful day in the niegborhood. Can't we be friends? I'd love to play with mail and waterballoons.

Mr. Roberts

Soon to be joined with Vodka. :drunk: Brought to you by your Russian Friends...

Halvdan the Swarty

I have to deliver some mailbags to Norway, but the rules say I need to be at war with him or TA'd. :ranting:

Mr. Roberts

Soon to be joined with Vodka. :cheers: Brought to you by your Russian Friends...

Now you have a lot of new friends to play with the waterballoons with... Don't you think Halvdan? Are you sure you have enough balloons and water to fill them? :drunk:

... And declaring war at me...

:drunk:

Will Great Britain or Ireland come to your rescue?

Good defense, you haven't fortgotten much. I do have better targets for my bombers now.

Here is to a good fight :cheers:

Rogue Leader

France74

Morocco71

Iraq69 RIP

:laugh:

Good defense, you haven't fortgotten much. I do have better targets for my bombers now.

Here is to a good fight :woohoo:

Rogue Leader

France74

Morocco71

Iraq69 RIP

Well, I have to admit, your very sportsmanlike...

I promise you, that you have to fight you a way through,

I hope that a little luck is on my side...

To a good fight :oops:

Not anymore  :(

I've been  :cheers:

What!??!

Already?!???!

:)

Hmmm...

:unsure:

It might very well be so.

My ground troops, were not subjected to the usual Hs-123A ground strikes, last turn, nor was there any enemy counter attacks, to my offensive thrusts.

I'll notify the pipe laying crews, to get ready. Start siphoning more PET into my oil empire.

;)

;)

Here is to a good fight :(

Rogue Leader

France74

Morocco71

Iraq69 RIP

Well I'll guarantee that Lowlands will get no help from the Irish as he attacked my TA Norway! In fact we (myself and Norway) still need to get even! :cheers:

And soon we'll have our revenge! :)

Templar of Ireland