Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 74 on the board

heavyB

;) It seems England is meat for the the sharks. Why not invite Iceland and Denmark and Ireland and Northern Russia and anyone else that wants to come. I will bring some beer and we will have a party. (Maybe we should drink captured English Ale)  We could charge an entrance fee  :nuke:

Krysia Krysia you of all people should have all the fuel you need. OIL OIL everywhere and not a drop refined? Look at Iceland by turn 30 they can not put a fleet to sea.

Shall I put together a task force of tankers and send them south? :cheers:

Party at London :thumbsup:

Halvdan the Swarty

Excellent idea, but not very practical for me. I am too busy racing towards my Stalingrad :blink: Maybe later? Save some of that ale for me :cheers:

And it is not the available fuel, it is the number of army forces vs available order slots. Also, me draining his fuel reserves doesn't help :thumbsup: Thanks Krysia.

Kesselring.

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

;) It seems England is meat for the the sharks. Why not invite Iceland and Denmark and Ireland and Northern Russia and anyone else that wants to come. I will bring some beer and we will have a party. (Maybe we should drink captured English Ale)  We could charge an entrance fee  :nuke:

Krysia Krysia you of all people should have all the fuel you need. OIL OIL everywhere and not a drop refined? Look at Iceland by turn 30 they can not put a fleet to sea.

Shall I put together a task force of tankers and send them south? :cheers:

Party at London :thumbsup:

Halvdan the Swarty

I'll have to check invitations before I let anyone into London.

Mines, What mines? I am missing a few that MIGHT have fallen overboard as my private yahts cruised the eastern English coast.

Denmark....in England, why how did you know?

It will be interesting there!

Shall I put together a task force of tankers and send them south?

Halvdan the Swarty

And it is not the available fuel, it is the number of army forces vs available order slots. Also, me draining his fuel reserves doesn't help  :blink: Thanks Krysia.

Kesselring.

The Sultan got it right, Halvdan.

Iceland can fill a fleet of tankers at my ports, if he asks me nicely and bears some choice Icelandic females as a goodwill gesture. (Failing that, he could drop off half the equivilant amount in LGT - heck, Ill trade for 1/3 even - :( )

And that's gonna stop, Sultan. You clamor for FUEL for all your air transports, and the Shah cries for FUEL for his navy, I ship it out, and see no results. This turn, the FUEL shipments are slated for the Saudi SS units... (not to forget a little bit for the Saudi 'rail gun' )

Krysia's Krusader

'Well oiled' King of Saudi

• 2 weeks later...

:drunk: It is I Halvdan the Swarty!!!!

Where is you, the rest of the known world (and the as yet unknown world across the ocean and off the edge)?

My dear French friends how much of jolly old England do you want? IS it possible to share this fine country and its abundant resources?

We Vikings do not really want to fight our friends on the mainland. :pirate:

Wouldn't it be more fun to drink English Ale together? :robot: Or you could bring a little of your best wine (or worst, my crew does not really know good wine from bad) :blink:

Halvdan the swarty

let's see,

russian irish, british norwegians, german french, and the americans. It's bit crowded here in England, the only ones that are missing are the actual british. :blink:

So I do not see any of us finding british ale in england. Since all the british have left. :)

Oh well, I guess it's imports angain......... :nuke:

DezertCamel :woohoo:

:blink: It is I Halvdan the Swarty!!!! 

Where is you, the rest of the known world (and the as yet unknown world across the ocean and off the edge)?

My dear French friends how much of jolly old England do you want? IS it possible to share this fine country and its abundant resources?

We Vikings do not really want to fight our friends on the mainland. :nuke:

Wouldn't it be more fun to drink English Ale together?  :pirate:  Or you could bring a little of your best wine (or worst, my crew does not really know good wine from bad)  :ninja:

Halvdan the swarty

It is possible to share. :ninja:

I had been preparing for the invasion of England for 15 turns. :ninja:

Looks like my piece of the pie won't be as big as I hoped. :)

London, Leicester, Birmingham and Lincoln will be enough. <_<

That doesn't mean I have to make it easy for you to get to England though. :woohoo:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

<_< Dear President of the United States. Stop

How does one get an entire division of bombers witha Range of 10 across the Atlantic Ocean when the only ports one controls are interdicted? Stop

Incredible luck? :blink: Stop

Too bad about your ships. Stop

:cheers: Halvdan the Swarty :)

Incredible luck?  Stop

Just bored...... :blink: CAN'T STOP LAUGHING.......

I guess you did not like my fighters either, I know your bombers did not. :drunk:

AS far as my ships are concerned, I have too many laying around anyway, might as well see what little they can do. :)

I mean we could all get along (but why would we), but you and ireland seem to not like americans. So you declared war on me. Oh well if not me, then france will have england, because neither Ireland or youself will ever get it. But at least I get to fight something other then computer players for a change. :P

PS. How's ireland's airforce, a little smaller now........ :cheers:

DezertCamel <_<

• 1 month later...
Incredible luck?  Stop

Just bored...... :P CAN'T STOP LAUGHING.......

I guess you did not like my fighters either, I know your bombers did not. :blink:

AS far as my ships are concerned, I have too many laying around anyway, might as well see what little they can do. ;)

I mean we could all get along (but why would we), but you and ireland seem to not like americans. So you declared war on me. Oh well if not me, then france will have england, because neither Ireland or youself will ever get it. But at least I get to fight something other then computer players for a change. :cheers:

PS. How's ireland's airforce, a little smaller now........ :D

DezertCamel :D

You certainly have our attention.

:P What else is happening in the rest of the world? There seems to be very little communications around the world. Does this mean everyone has dropped except US, France , Denmark,Ireland and a couple of Kursaders in the middle east and I the Viking King ? :oops:

Oh well back to pounding the American airfleets ( or rather getting the crap pounded out of my bombers)

Halvdan the Swarty, Norway

• 2 weeks later...