Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 74 on the board

heavyB

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Denmark, is that all you got. We can keep going back and forth until the end of the game.

FastFreddy...oh FastFreddy, you still there?

I was going to rail you some munitions but I see you don't need it anymore.

Denmark wants to know if you need spare parts for your IL-4s?

I said no, you probably don't have any left.

Denmark decided to just role over you instead of going back and forth.

Thanx for just standing there and taking it :ninja:

:ninja: I hope you have a lot of reserves. 3400 IL-4's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Those T-34s work better when they have munitions. You'll forgive me if I don't fall back and regroup in fear of whatever you have in store for me. Good luck non the less....Sorry I haven't been on here before. Just saw it the other day.

Denmark, the Destroyer

Wow.

There are - other technologies out there, besides German?

:D

I've fought four nations, and have yet to see something other than - panzers and Junkers (with some Messerschmitt's, sprinkled here and there)...

That, and all this sand, sure makes for a one dimensional game.

So then, Poland has quit?

Hmmm...

xBaghdad just fell.

We better get a move on...

How many of us are left?

My guess is no more than 18. Probably less. A couple of positions have little to do.

Though that has changed with my last turn.

And who is really playing Greece? Fast Freddy, did you get a better position?

That reminds me of something...

Although Iraq was outnumbered 3:1, and facing assault from 3 different directions, I have to really hand it to KevinC for having put up such a staunch and determined defense, in a hopeless situation.

Although the eventual outcome of that war was never in doubt, xBaghdad has just recently fallen, and there are still areas of Iraq which have yet to be conquered.

Compared to the 3 other countries, that have fallen to us, none had given us such fits and headaches.

Just goes to prove how different things can be, when someone puts a little thought and effort into the way he plays.

Congratulations, KevinC.

B)

Krysia's Krusader

That reminds me of something...

Although Iraq was outnumbered 3:1, and facing assault from 3 different directions, I have to really hand it to KevinC for having put up such a staunch and determined defense, in a hopeless situation.

Although the eventual outcome of that war was never in doubt, xBaghdad has just recently fallen, and there are still areas of Iraq which have yet to be conquered.

Compared to the 3 other countries, that have fallen to us, none had given us such fits and headaches.

Just goes to prove how different things can be, when someone puts a little thought and effort into the way he plays.

Congratulations, KevinC.

:cheers:

Krysia's Krusader

Thanks, Double K! I went down, but I went down swinging! B) And it was fun while it lasted!

Kevin