Rolling Thunder Forums

Game 74 on the board

heavyB

B) Kyrsia,

It looks like you have added to your Hiram but three on one is not very fair. We vikings personally prefer to fight one on one or two on two. It does help if the ones you fight have some disadvantage but COME ON three against one? We are currently fighting the US and Iceland in and around Britain. The US does have a disadvantage regarding distance but together with conquered Canada he has the equilvant of three countries, Iceland is just learning to play apparently and if my guess is right he is running out of energy. Two against four seems like a better challenge don't you think? :cheers:

Halvdan the Swarty of the North :cheers:

Well done Kevin C!!!!!

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey don,

Well then, if you must make presumptions, let me enlighten you some... :cheers:

I was also fighting the; UAE, Egypt, Libya, and Iraq. Persia was fighting; UAE, Trans-Jordan, Iraq, and Egypt. While Turkey was fighting Iraq, Libya, Egypt, and Syria. Syria was fighting Iraq, Trans-Jordan, and Egypt. Egypt was fighting; Saudi, Trans-Jordan, Turkey, Persia, and Iraq. While last, but certainly not least, Trans-Jordan was fighting Syria, and Egypt (who's owner then defected to Libya, which was fighting Algeria, Saudi, and Turkey.). So there was some distribution of forces all over the Middle East, and local conflagurations popping up at different times. :wacko:

So "techinically", it was 4:1 against me personally. And both the UAE and Egypt, actually set foot on Saudi soil, at certain points. B)

That should balance out things for your Viking mentality.

While it was 3:1 against Iraq, that doesent mean our full force was against him all the time. But he was certainly surrounded, and after the 5 other aggressor nations were tamed, then Iraq had no hope of relief. I felt that Kevin.C certainly deserves recognition, for what he was able to achieve against his oponnents, considering the predicament he was in. Iraq is the country that gave us the most casualties, and on which we had to put in most of our effort in order to neutralize it's offensive capability. It fought the longest, and tried the hardest, I can certainly attest to this, as well as the Sultan and Shah would too. We we're impressed.

:cheers:

Rogue?

What happened to the base strikes?

I was looking forward to them. :wacko:

KEB

I thought you might be waiting for me to make a return. :cheers:

So I've found other targets. :drunk:

Your recent success against Switzerland has forced me to help :taz:

And I thought I should make England a little more interesting B)

A very different and entertaining game so far :cheers:

Thanx to all :cheers:

:wub: Kyrsia,

It looks like you have added to your Hiram but three on one is not very fair. We vikings personally prefer to fight one on one or two on two. It does help if the ones you fight have some disadvantage but COME ON three against one? We are currently fighting the US and Iceland in and around Britain. The US does have a disadvantage regarding distance but together with conquered Canada he has the equilvant of three countries, Iceland is just learning to play apparently and if my guess is right he is running out of energy. Two against four seems like a better challenge don't you think? :wub:   

Halvdan the Swarty of the North  :cheers:

Well done Kevin C!!!!!

Thanks, Don. :cheers:

And, by the way, what's wrong with fighting 3 against 1? Nothing, in my opinion. Next time, I just want to be part of the majority instead of the minority!

Kevin

• 2 weeks later...

"[And I thought I should make England a little more interesting :rolleyes:"

Now Now I hope you know we vikings do not like to share our spoils. What is your intentions in England I ask? I don't recall inviting you to the party. Normandy, there must be a reason they call it Normandy. Do they have good wine there I wonder? :P

Halvdan the Swarty, on a raiding party against the tall guys from across the edge of the world in Scotland.

• 3 weeks later...

:cheers: Very quite out there. Does that mean there is no one out there and the vikings are alone? I think not. I find newly laid mine fields and French on the southern coast of England. We also discovered some destroyed American Planes.

:python: Where is my Krysia? :oops:

Halvdan the Swarty :unsure:

It's usually quite before a storm :drunk:

And you are right, there are french people on english soil. So there are americans, norweigns, and the french. Are there any real english left at this point..... :cheers:

And thanks for the scrap metal you left me, it is easier to build new planes then ships. So your irish contribution to the scrap drive is very welcomed. :cheers:

DezertCamel :P

Prehaps I should add to your supply of scrap metal since it is so valuable 

I would be happy for you to add to my scrap pile, since importing metal takes too long coming from america :P

Maybe we can trade other stuff as well, since we are being so neighborly :cheers:

Question, should we invite the people from iceland as well, since it seems to be a block party in england :cheers:

DezertCamel :drunk:

;) Very quite out there. Does that mean there is no one out there and the vikings are alone?

:nuke: Where is my Krysia?  :cheers:

Halvdan the Swarty :thumbsup:

I'm out there, Halvdan.

Look at the RWE for the last while, for an indication of where I'm at.

Big problem is that it takes so many orders for all that conquering, that I've run out of FUEL for my armies...

:thumbsup:

;) It seems England is meat for the the sharks. Why not invite Iceland and Denmark and Ireland and Northern Russia and anyone else that wants to come. I will bring some beer and we will have a party. (Maybe we should drink captured English Ale) We could charge an entrance fee :nuke:

Krysia Krysia you of all people should have all the fuel you need. OIL OIL everywhere and not a drop refined? Look at Iceland by turn 30 they can not put a fleet to sea.

Shall I put together a task force of tankers and send them south? :cheers:

Party at London :thumbsup:

Halvdan the Swarty