Rolling Thunder Forums

The Ernst's

PhaseDragon

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just the two of us. There is me (Tony Ernest) who runs Arcane Services, Inc. Which is a bit on the nervous and covert side, as races go, but basically friendly.

Then there is my son (Chris Ernest) who runs The Shrike Empire. Again, very friendly. (At least that is the story he tells his dad.)

Then again, each of us also runs their own super-secret :ph34r: xenophobic :alien: death-dealing :alien: juggernaut :ph34r: possition. And of these second possitions, perhaps you should be afraid. :unsure: (Just kidding, there <<maybe>>). :robot:

Tony Ernest

To the Ernsts;

The Gosht Kohr are most interested in this father/son venture! Lately, there's been documentaries around about Alexander the Great and -his- father, Philip of Macedon. There's speculation about how the son contributed to the demise of the father...

What happens when your forces meet in the darkness of space?

-Sha'thar

Ihave recently made contact for the first time. :alien: This joy was, unforunatly, shattered when I found out that I am dangerously close to my father's own death dealing monsters that are constantly searching for life with cream filled centers. :ph34r: Im going to have to make some allies to survive the evental encounter. :ph34r::robot::alien:

Ihave recently made contact for the first time.  This joy was, unforunatly, shattered when I found out that I am dangerously close to my father's own death dealing monsters that are constantly searching for life with cream filled centers.  Im going to have to make some allies to survive the evental encounter.

Counter move with several beers, then he'll be much more mellow.... :cheers:

Ihave recently made contact for the first time.  This joy was, unforunatly, shattered when I found out that I am dangerously close to my father's own death dealing monsters that are constantly searching for life with cream filled centers.  Im going to have to make some allies to survive the evental encounter.   

Oh no! Keep him away from us. :o Besides we tastes bad. :cheers:

Oh, I beg to differ! Unfortunately, we had a minor miscommunication with the Doughians and blew up one of their ships. Kinda reminded me of opening a pop-n-fresh tube. Well, being the decent galactic citizens we are, we scanned for lifeforms and picked up the surviving food....uhm, survivors. After we took them to the homeworld for cooking.....uhm, processing, we discovered several things about this unique lifeform. First of all, when you poked their squishy bellys, they giggled. This intrigued us. When we discovered that they were actually formed, sentient dough, quite a few experiments were proposed. The first wanted to know what would happen if one of them was pushed into a vat of hot grease. The result was quite tasty. Especially after we applied some frosting. Darn tough cleaning your fur of sticky dough. We gave some of the prisoners to a training center. Pouncing practice was in full swing. When the first group of kittens pounced and shredded the first doughian, the others turned and ran. They made such marvelous prey noises. I won't describe what happened to some of them after some of us snorted some catnip. It was quite messy and an imperial order was issued "To never speak of it again." Nevertheless, we were quite satisfied with our experiments. *burp*

Mr Tinkl......er, Khan Rending Talon

The Pridelands

OOC: My apologies to the player of the Kooky Regime. The destruction of his ship did actually happen. He stumbled into it even though I told him I had a hostile fleet in that system. In his defense, I did fail to mention which warp point that fleet was at. :cheers:

What? No interrogation under hot lamps for 20 minutes until golden-brown?

You didn't try drowning any of the in milk?

What about messing with their gumdrop buttons?

Unquote

Well, of course we did. Our experiments were quite extensive. However, the experiment with the taffy pull machine didn't go so well. We did add little red hots hard candies to the golden brown doughian. The drowning in milk almost worked. However, they seem able to absorb milk and they expanded so much that they broke the glass in which they were. The teriyaki shish-ka-bobs didn't go over too well either.

Mr. Tinkl.....uhm Khan Rending Talon

The Pridelands

Uhm, Krelnett, aren't you a big proponent of peace and tranquility in the galaxy? Am I the only one disturbed about this peacenik giving suggestions for torturing and eating another sentient race? :cheers:

Mr. Tinkl.....uhm, Khan Rending Talon

The Pridelands