New map:

victory-map-diplomacy-98t00b.png

Sven Drake: Bulgaria

Hamish: Greece

Rogue Leader: Canada
Reece: Italy

Elpasopete: Poland

T-man: France

Smedley the barbarian: Egypt. (could be Denmark, however)

Schmutti: Yugoslavia
Predator: Britain
Viking Pilot: Turkey

Austria Marklen X
Reece not italy but somewhere in Africa. Probably.
Anxt1111: Portugal
Lordpatton: Transjordan
Des Feeney: Still not telling.
Happy hunting, you all.

WOW :blink:, Just found my old profile "lil Patton" and was reading some old posts from G# 74, 75, 76, and 77. What a walk down memory lane B). Good times and fun games they were. :thumbsup:

So I have deciphered play on words and have deduced Egypt is spongebob. correct?

But..But... I don't want to be Denmark :explode:

So Egypt is not spongebob after all...unless he plays Vic under multiple real names...I guess anything is possible.

As seems to be the case in Vic these days most of Europe has already formed their ta groups by the first turn. I admit I do miss the "old" days where you waited to see who was around you before forming TA's. I have made a number of good friends that way...

Well, you got Kuwait, you should come hang out with us in the Mid-East Predator. Some thing tells me we're gona have one hell of a party down here :drunk:

New map:

victory-map-diplomacy-98t02.png

The first few turns usually see lots of diplomacy.

Thanks for the information making this map possible and if people have extra information you know how to reach me.

To clear things up: positions in white have players that did not declare on the forum and are not involved in any total alliances that I know of.

The map usually starts off as very ungly and cvhaotic, bus this usually clears up at the end of the opening game (say, turn 17 or so).

I usually vary the colors a bit to provide for better contrast, but at the moment that is of no use.

Well Now, this is most interesting how the map is developing :huh:. Might have to re-think some things. Some writings on that wall that are looking rather clear. Best of luck to every one, some of us will need it way more than others :thumbsup: .